2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by moy23 on 2/2/2017 7:16:00 PM (view original):
Liberals are still losing their minds..... Sarah Silverman wants the military to overthrow the president?!?! Priceless
and we all know what a political expert Sarah Silverman is. Who the hell cares what she says? Or what Clint Eastwood says(to pick a conservative celeb)?
I know I don't.
2/3/2017 7:23 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 1/31/2017 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 1/31/2017 5:13:00 PM (view original):
The most hated man in the country. Never been such a case of voters remorse. Petitions are being circulated already for impeachment.
HEY! Glad I caught you. Did you have your club meeting yet?

Listen. Forget what I told you about the tomahawks and "Warriors" on your jacket. I saw some footage of your friends at the women's march the day after the inauguration. At first I thought they were a bunch of overweight housewives and jobless losers with vagina caps on their heads. And for the most part, that's about it. They tore themselves away from the view for a day. But some of them are pretty damn militant. There are some women who like other women and act like men. They are very very big. They are very very strong. They shave. And there are also trannies. Guys who look like girls. But they're guys. And girls who want to be guys and all jacked up on hormones and stuff. Point is, these people threw bricks and destroyed stuff and PUT POLICEMEN IN THE HOSPITAL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

If you take your little club to a protest with your WARRIOR jackets acting all bad and stuff, these people will kick your little snowflake *****. Ginormous women will toss you around like the snowflakes you are and then, while you lay bleeding and broken in the gutter, they will take your jackets and spit on you before walking away.....laughing. You don't want to mess with these marching vaginas.

HERE'S WHAT YOU DO: First, change your name. Something less threatening. One that shows your submissiveness and acknowledges their mastery over you. I suggest SNOWFLAKE. You could put a little snowflake on the front of your jacket. Maybe sequins? AND on the back, in big letters, SNOWFLAKES. And not white letters. BIG PINK LETTERS. Make them pink. That should help. They probably won't mess with you too bad.

Let me know how it goes...................snowflake.

You're Welcome.
Yep, how 'bout those crazy trannies? One of them even spoke at the DNC last summer and looks like she can lift 10 people! They're everywhere, I tells ya! I'd like to grab them by their ... whatever.
3/21/2017 12:26 AM
I made the mistake of reading Dougie's post. Won't happen again, but I'd like to point out that no one is born hating anyone. they have to be taught to hate.
3/21/2017 1:00 PM
well obarry did suck as a president maybe he should have stuck to community organizer!
4/23/2017 5:21 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Under Obama the democrats have the least number of Senators
Under Obama the democrats have the least number of Representatives
Under Obama the democrats have the least number of Governors

BRING BACK OBAMA
4/23/2017 12:25 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):
I made the mistake of reading Dougie's post. Won't happen again, but I'd like to point out that no one is born hating anyone. they have to be taught to hate.
not true

a tarantula hates a wasp from day one

we hate spiders snakes and big ol eagles swooping in from above

we hate square strangers we can't fit in our round hole

open your hole, cai oat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMYY5Hhin3U
4/26/2017 7:54 PM (edited)
we don't bow down

it's why we're fighting about this trivial sh*t today
4/26/2017 8:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/2/2017 3:15:00 PM (view original):
I have Dougie blocked. have his posts improved at all lately?
7/3/2017 5:32 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 4/26/2017 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):
not true

a tarantula hates a wasp from day one

we hate spiders snakes and big ol eagles swooping in from above

we hate square strangers we can't fit in our round hole

open your hole, cai oat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMYY5Hhin3U
first of all, I was talking about humans, not spiders and wasps. secondly, I don't think a tarantula hates a wasp. It is just instinct.
Shut your hole, Frenchy!
7/3/2017 6:25 PM

I wonder if he can see me?
7/3/2017 6:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...573|574|575
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.