2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You do realize that it's about 440 days until the election, right?    The loud, obnoxious Jersey Shore show was pretty popular for a couple of seasons and then people got tired of it.   That's what happens with loud and obnoxious.   Trump's bluster will wear on people, he'll drop in the ratings and he'll pull out with the disclaimer of "I never intended to run.  I just wanted to get the issues out there to force these career politicians to recognize them."
8/20/2015 12:10 PM
WASHINGTON TIMES, LOL.

THE CONSERVATIVE BIBLE OWNED BY REVEREND MOON
8/20/2015 2:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 8/20/2015 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/20/2015 12:10:00 PM (view original):
You do realize that it's about 440 days until the election, right?    The loud, obnoxious Jersey Shore show was pretty popular for a couple of seasons and then people got tired of it.   That's what happens with loud and obnoxious.   Trump's bluster will wear on people, he'll drop in the ratings and he'll pull out with the disclaimer of "I never intended to run.  I just wanted to get the issues out there to force these career politicians to recognize them."
Yes, Trump will continue to grow his momentum (and his favorability) especially as the field shrinks and there are less choices.... And Hillary will continue to drop like a rock until she withdraws, is arrested, or loses in the primaries.
Yeah, you're trolling.   I thought so a week or so ago but this confirmed it.
8/20/2015 3:14 PM
30,000 attend trump's rally in alabama. 30 frickin thousand. is he still a flash in the pan or can you now admit he is a legit contender?
8/22/2015 12:24 AM
I WATCHED A CAR WRECK ON THE LIE YESTERDAY
8/22/2015 3:55 AM
I'll believe Trump is a serious candidate when turns those polling numbers into votes. He's a complete wildcard who is good for a WTF moment every day or two. Why is he talking about Heidi Klum's looks and diminishing Secretariat? I'll believe people actually want him as President when they signify that in the ballot box.
8/22/2015 4:05 AM
8/22/2015 4:20 AM
Posted by moy23 on 8/22/2015 12:24:00 AM (view original):
30,000 attend trump's rally in alabama. 30 frickin thousand. is he still a flash in the pan or can you now admit he is a legit contender?
Alabama is the only state in the country where I couldn't understand a word the locals were saying.   And that includes southern Florida where the official language is Spanish.    So there's that. 
8/22/2015 7:32 AM
THAT CROWD LOOKED LIKE A SEA OF HONKYS.. NOT MANY DARKIES, WONDER IF THEY HAD A SEPARATE ENTRANCE/VENUE?
8/22/2015 8:44 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 8/22/2015 4:05:00 AM (view original):
I'll believe Trump is a serious candidate when turns those polling numbers into votes. He's a complete wildcard who is good for a WTF moment every day or two. Why is he talking about Heidi Klum's looks and diminishing Secretariat? I'll believe people actually want him as President when they signify that in the ballot box.
People vote when they are angry and the Donald has done a nice job of riling people up. I don't think turnout will be a problem for him.
8/22/2015 10:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...62|63|64|65|66...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.