2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 9/2/2016 10:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 4:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 9/1/2016 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/1/2016 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Here's a good bet. No money, just forum posting.

Clinton wins, moy goes away for 3 months.
Trump wins, badluck goes away for 9 months.

That's a win for a bunch of people.
I'm in if moy is.

Moy???
No f'ing way! When Trump wins I can't wait to hear BL ***** and moan on a daily basis while we watch a brilliant businessman go to work on the nation!!! Touchdown baby! Moy23 be like SPIKE THE FOOTBALL all day long!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!
Fine.

How about the loser adds the following to the bottom of every post:

I'm a YUUUUUGE ******* idiot.
Moy?
You're on. I'm your huckleberry.
9/14/2016 10:38 PM
Trump says "It used to be the cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico... Now the cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint"
9/15/2016 10:02 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
RCP now has Missouri leaning Trump (from Toss Up) and Colorado just went from leans Clinton to Toss Up. UT OH BL!!!
9/15/2016 10:00 PM (edited)
Posted by moy23 on 9/14/2016 7:08:00 AM (view original):
Next to move from Likely Hillary to Toss Up are Maine and Colorado. Missouri goes from Toss Up to Likely Trump so says the great and knowledgeable Moy the Soothsayer!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
9/15/2016 9:51 PM
9/16/2016 5:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Trump pulled a fast one on the media today with the birther presser. That was awesome!
9/16/2016 8:28 PM
why is this in the pit

it used to not be here

it used to be a nice place
9/16/2016 9:24 PM
why is this anywhere ? who the hell cares what a bunch of losers on a fantasy baseball site think? (and yes, that includes me)
9/17/2016 1:01 AM
Posted by raucous on 9/16/2016 5:26:00 PM (view original):

Dear Mrs. Clinton: Apparently, you’re confused about the meaning of “deplorable.”

• Deplorable is leaving a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans to die at a U.S. consulate in Libya and ignoring their pleas for help as they were under attack by Islamic terrorists.

• Deplorable is lying to the families of those left to die and putting an innocent filmmaker in jail to cover your lies.

• Deplorable is defying federal law on the handling of classified material, setting up a homebrew server in a bathroom to avoid scrutiny and then lying about it, over and over and over.

• Deplorable is taking millions of dollars from foreign interests trying to buy influence from you as Secretary of State and should you become President.

• Deplorable is claiming that all victims of rape deserve to be believed except for the ones who accuse your husband of raping them and running smear campaigns against those accusers.

• Deplorable is supporting brazen violations of law for instance, U.S. immigration law and rewarding the lawbreakers with benefits paid for by law-abiding taxpayers.

• Deplorable is pandering to voters based on their racial or gender identity like telling them you carry around hot sauce with you when for 30 years, you’ve done nothing to actually help people.

Mrs. Clinton, if there is a “basket of deplorables,” your deplorable record fills it up!

Thank you so much.

9/17/2016 6:54 PM

9/17/2016 6:57 PM

RUSH: Don't let all this change your attitude. You Trump people need to continue to act as though you're a startup -- ah, psychologically, mentally, attitudinally. You're a startup. You're still... It's you against the world... The thing nobody gets... This is why the Never Trumpers are tripping up, and this is why so many people who are spitting mad don't get it. It isn't about Trump. I think... If I may be so bold, I think there are some people on the conservative side of the aisle and on the Republican side of the aisle who are not for Trump, and they are terribly offended that so many people are. They are beside themselves that Trump won the nomination.
9/17/2016 7:44 PM (edited)

RUSH: John Kerry's State Department. Ready for this? You know, John Kerry has a couple of daughters. At one time, Ben Affleck had a crush on one of them. That was back during the Democrat convention in 2004 when Kerry and his swift boat buddies reconquered Boston Harbor. You know, they sailed across Boston Harbor to the convention hall replicating... I don't know what they were doing. Ben Affleck was on TV a lot during that convention just going on and on and on about what a dreamboat Kerry's daughter was. I forget which one.

Ready for this? "More than $9 million of Department of State money has been funneled through the Peace Corps to a nonprofit foundation started and run by Secretary of State John Kerry’s daughter..." What is it, folks, about the children of ranking Democrats that seemingly makes it impossible for them to earn their own way in life? What is it about children of ranking Democrats, politicians, high officeholders, cabinet appointees?

What is it about their kids that seemingly makes it impossible for them to make their own way in life? So here's John Kerry's daughter getting $9 million for a nonprofit that she runs (we knows what happens with these things) funneled through the Peace Corps. They think they're hiding the money. You think your daughter could get $9 million to a nonprofit she set up run through the Peace Corps? "Well, no, Rush! No, of course, we don't! But we don't decry these kind of connections.

"I mean, that's exactly what these kind of connections are for. Any parent who could would do it." It's not supposed to happen at the national leadership level. That's the express point of our way of government. Government is not better. Government does not... This is not supposed to happen. But I find it just incredible how many children of rich Democrats seemingly can't get jobs and make their own way in life. They still have to feed off whatever mom and dad can steer their way from the federal budget. It's incredible.

9/17/2016 7:43 PM

RUSH: Hillary Clinton lifted the veil and let everybody know who she really is, let everybody see who she really is, how she really looks at people, how liberals really look at people. They're the ones who look at people and make judgments, negative judgments based on skin color and gender, surface kind of things. They're the ones that seek to divide various groups of Americans, not unify or not heal.
9/17/2016 9:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...486|487|488|489|490...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.