2016 Presidential Race Topic

Republican nominee for president Donald Trump opened up a five point lead with New Mexico and its five electoral votes, according to the 141 likely voters in the Reuters/Ipsos poll released Saturday.

Trump has the support of 43 percent of likely voters compared to 38 percent for his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the poll executed between Aug. 26 and Sept. 15.

Based on the poll results, Reuters moved New Mexico into the Trump column with a “Low Confidence” in its “States of the Nation” webpage that tracks the state polls together with an Electoral College map.

9/18/2016 6:52 PM
Clinton is only up 6 in Minnesota now. #trendingtrump
9/18/2016 6:52 PM
More bombs found in a garbage can in New Jersey last night. Safer today than 8 years ago, I think not!
9/19/2016 7:10 AM

(CNN)-

[Breaking news update at 6:43 a.m. ET]

The intense investigation into the weekend bomb blasts in New York and New Jersey is leading authorities to signs of a possible terror cell in those two states, law enforcement officials told CNN Monday.

9/19/2016 7:14 AM
moy23 - first of all, congratulations on your latest HBD championship.

Second of all, you are still an idiot. When have we ever been safe from terrorists? I guess if you live in Montana.
9/19/2016 5:09 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/19/2016 5:09:00 PM (view original):

Second of all, you are still an idiot. When have we ever been safe from terrorists? I guess if you live in Montana.
Thanks.... Kinda.

Up until a few years ago I never felt the need to own a gun but with all the lunatics out there I'm now convinced I need one for protection. I'm not alone as Obama has facilitated over 100,000,000 gun sales in 7 years. That's a fact.

As for terrorism.... Last year, for the first time in my life I was at a street festival in Chicago and I thought how this crowd would be a prime target that a terrorist may look to. I now factor large crowds and the possibility of terrorism into my decisions when I go to some events. I'm not saying I don't go to large events anymore but I certainly think twice after Paris, Orlando, San Bernardino, Nice, etc....
9/19/2016 6:21 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/19/2016 5:09:00 PM (view original):

Well. There has never been a time in the history of civilization where mankind has been safe from terrorists.

Montana was attacked by terrorists some years back.

That episode may not be a personal memory but perhaps you may have picked up and read a book.

I guess you don't live in Montana.
9/19/2016 6:27 PM
Obama facilitated 100,000,000 gun sales? Does he "know" a guy?
9/19/2016 7:03 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Obama facilitated 100,000,000 gun sales? Does he "know" a guy?
He paid you liberals some lip service.... SUCKERS! Obama is the oil and gun king!!! #biggestboomsever
9/19/2016 7:22 PM
then you conservatives should love him
9/20/2016 12:32 AM
islam is old school

setting off their little firecrackers in markets and tea kettles

always with the knives

when they get serious we will give them a taste of harry s
9/20/2016 1:54 AM
hollary will be our margaret thatcher

trump will be our local godfather
9/20/2016 2:14 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/20/2016 12:32:00 AM (view original):
then you conservatives should love him
I might if he wasn't so pathetic with national security and foreign affairs. Putin, ISIS, and Iran keep this guy's small balls in a jar on a shelf. They own him.

I also might if he wasn't so divisive here domestically. Pitting blacks against cops and poor against wealthy is no way to go through life son. Blacks are far worse off now than they were 8 years ago by every metric.... And the wealthy have increased their wealth by double digits while everyone else has become more poor. Way to go Obozo.

Obama is as transparent as a solid oak table.... And he ran on transparency. That's another reason this guy is a joke. He's pulled the wool over liberal eyes. You guys are SUCKERS!!
9/20/2016 5:58 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/20/2016 7:12:00 AM (view original):

Latest Pennsylvania Poll Shows Clinton Crushing Trump – And His Hopes Of Winning

By Sean Colarossi on

Republicans can celebrate a handful of recent polls showing a closer race, but the numbers out of Pennsylvania show that the blue wall is still alive and well for Democrats.

This race will be determined by Virginia and North Carolina. Hillary can have PA.
9/20/2016 8:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...488|489|490|491|492...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.