2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 1/31/2017 5:13:00 PM (view original):
The most hated man in the country. Never been such a case of voters remorse. Petitions are being circulated already for impeachment.
HEY! Glad I caught you. Did you have your club meeting yet?

Listen. Forget what I told you about the tomahawks and "Warriors" on your jacket. I saw some footage of your friends at the women's march the day after the inauguration. At first I thought they were a bunch of overweight housewives and jobless losers with vagina caps on their heads. And for the most part, that's about it. They tore themselves away from the view for a day. But some of them are pretty damn militant. There are some women who like other women and act like men. They are very very big. They are very very strong. They shave. And there are also trannies. Guys who look like girls. But they're guys. And girls who want to be guys and all jacked up on hormones and stuff. Point is, these people threw bricks and destroyed stuff and PUT POLICEMEN IN THE HOSPITAL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

If you take your little club to a protest with your WARRIOR jackets acting all bad and stuff, these people will kick your little snowflake *****. Ginormous women will toss you around like the snowflakes you are and then, while you lay bleeding and broken in the gutter, they will take your jackets and spit on you before walking away.....laughing. You don't want to mess with these marching vaginas.

HERE'S WHAT YOU DO: First, change your name. Something less threatening. One that shows your submissiveness and acknowledges their mastery over you. I suggest SNOWFLAKE. You could put a little snowflake on the front of your jacket. Maybe sequins? AND on the back, in big letters, SNOWFLAKES. And not white letters. BIG PINK LETTERS. Make them pink. That should help. They probably won't mess with you too bad.

Let me know how it goes...................snowflake.

You're Welcome.
1/31/2017 6:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 1/22/2017 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 1/22/2017 1:20:00 AM (view original):
This is going to be awesome!!! Libs are already complaining about crowd sizes and **** like that. Let's talk about crowd sizes.... Republicans own the house, Senate, and presidency. #BOOM!!
So that dude having a hissy fit in the press room yesterday is a liberal? Good to know. I will have to look him up at our next meeting
This club. The one where you go to have meetings.

How many people are in your club?

You know what? I got another idea. You know how the TRUMP people have those hats? The ones that say MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You guys could make your own hats. You know how the news is fake and those protests are fake. You could make your own hats.

The would say MAKE AMERICA FAKE AGAIN!

Pretty good, huh?

No need to thank me. Glad to do it.

Good Luck with your club.
1/31/2017 6:57 PM
Posted by chuckinrlp on 1/31/2017 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 1/31/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Reuters/IPSOS poll - 49% of Americans agree with the immigration order - 41% disagree.
You don't lock the doors of your home at night because you hate the people outside, you lock them because you love the people inside and want to keep them safe.
Never heard that before. Love it.
1/31/2017 7:10 PM
Hey Bracco! You know how the girls had vigina heads? You could do something like that.

Get a dildo and attach some strings with a couple of rings at the end. Put it on your hat so when you put your fingers through the rings dangling from the side of your hat, and pull down on the strings, the dildo "stands erect!" People would laugh and point and say, "look at those little *********!"

You're Welcome.
1/31/2017 7:14 PM
RCBracco is just an angry liberal who's mad that only 40% of the country believes the temporary immigration ban is a bad thing. But but but the news says the whole country is against Trump's temporary immigration ban!!!
1/31/2017 7:23 PM
Dems are going to go ape **** in 27 minutes. Time to turn on MSNBC and grab a beer!!!!
1/31/2017 7:34 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/31/2017 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Moy is just an angry fascist who is mad that all of us "big city" folks own this country and you redneck hicks have nothing but your pet goats to ****
GORSUCH GORSUCH GORSUCH!!!!
1/31/2017 8:42 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/31/2017 6:51:00 PM (view original):
What a load of irrational ****! What club are you talking about? No one here is allowed to have an opinion not approved by Rush first? Or if you do the brilliant response from Allshit is that your a hater. You guys suck. And Moy is afraid of big cities. What an *******.

It is only 79 days until your big holiday (Hitler's birthday) so save your energy
Interesting that you think it's important to note of Hitler's birth. Are there any other relevant birthdays you deem important ?
1/31/2017 9:09 PM
maddow is hilarious! thank you rachel for the good time!!! I'm grabbing another beer, this is great stuff!!!
1/31/2017 9:48 PM
back page news, doesn't fit the liberal narative of trump....

Trump continues Obama order protecting LGBTQ federal workers

1/31/2017 9:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...571|572|573|574|575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.