Manage Ur Tail Off! Potentially Full!!! Topic

You won't regret trying this league. If you're not a low-capper and not sure how you can spend only 60-million for a team, just give it a try and keep in mind while drafting, everyone else in the league is in the same predicament as you. You WILL use your crummy minor league to eat innings. Low Cap brings a realism that I love and actual managing which tests who truly is a good skipper. 
4/9/2014 12:04 PM
Expanding on previous post.... You also have lively posts in league forum, tips, insults, suggestions, and boasts are common. 

Low caps are NOT draft and forget.  You need to check in at least 5 times a week, and more is better. 

You get YOUR money's worth out of your $12.95. 

4/10/2014 9:54 AM
90's A's hitters and 60's Mets pitching for me.  Thx.
4/10/2014 10:58 AM
Over half full! Let's power through with another division today.
4/11/2014 9:28 AM
Choose your combo, gettem while they're hot!
4/12/2014 6:47 AM
No Orioles, no Phillies, no INDIANS!!! Lots of combos. Last time I suggested a couple and they didn't turn out so great. But choose for yourself and have a fun time drafting. That's one of the tough aspects, the draft and the juggling in your mind as to how a lineup will look. Join the low-cap society and give it a crack. We'll even help with some strategies and advice if you'd like it. 
4/13/2014 8:13 AM
Low-Cappers unite! If you haven't tried this sort of challenge, please do! I was skeptical at first also, but now that I've tried it, I'll never go back. Anything over 80-mil yields too much of the luck factor. All levels below increase in difficulty and manager skill. TRY IT AND LOVE IT!
4/14/2014 12:23 PM
Looking for some momentum here. 10-teams to go.
4/15/2014 7:07 AM
Come on folks, only 10-teams to go for a league that WILL be enjoyable. Even if your team doesn't end up being great, the forum interaction is awesome because managers are switching lineups every day and looking for the interaction. 
4/16/2014 7:13 AM
I'll give it a try.

Hiting: ROYALS '80s
Pitching: PADRES 2000s
4/16/2014 12:49 PM
TAVoorhees... Welcome in! Glad you can join us. And with that, nine to go.
4/16/2014 4:28 PM
I will try 60s Phillies for hitting.  Pitching is tbd.  I like low caps.  I just do not care for aaa.  The prospects simply are not created equally for teams.  I have researched low caps and aaa prospects.  Playoff teams tend to have better or at least more productive guys.
4/17/2014 11:34 AM
i would like to try  50s indians hitters and 70s mets pitchers. thanks
4/17/2014 3:36 PM
WELCOME dlcunc and gilh14! Glad to have you both. And I'll be plugging your league dl in the leagues I'm in and in here. Dl actually has a couple low-caps. One is an All-Star game league which I have a team. Look for it in the forum at: Unusual Summer Classic 70m cap/6 mill salary.
4/17/2014 7:12 PM
What a great weekend to get a team going in this challenging low-capper. 
4/18/2014 11:00 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Manage Ur Tail Off! Potentially Full!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.