Manage Ur Tail Off! Potentially Full!!! Topic

I checked with rules.  He has ballparks being used once.  It will need to change.  Sitemail him so they can change it.
5/4/2014 3:32 PM
I am submitting a ticket for the two stadiums in question. I don't know why they are not being made available. But I'll send along a ticket and see if I can get an answer. That should fill us up if we can get this resolved quickly. I haven't had that problem before. 
5/4/2014 5:46 PM
I'm getting the league parameters changed to allow multiple owners of stadiums. I don't think that will take away from the theme at all. Hopefully this rule can be amended by WhatifSports soon and the last couple teams can get entered. 
5/4/2014 8:24 PM
Also, I have another guy that will play if we have anyone drop out. 
5/5/2014 2:49 PM
Sweet Wildbill. I'm sending another note to the last guy who wanted in and hasn't responded. If he doesn't in the next day or so, I'll have you sign up your new guy. Also sent a ticket to open up the stadium for you. 
5/5/2014 4:36 PM
dbrom and wildbill, try entering your teams again. I think they've addressed the ticket to allow more than one stadium. Here's the rules and how it reads now. I'm pretty sure it read differently yesterday, so I think they changed it: Only allow 1 instance of a ballpark within the entire league when possible.

I don't think the "when possible" was there. 

5/5/2014 4:40 PM
Sorry, we will get this kicked off soon. A slight hitch on the stadium thing to allow users to use same stadium if they chose same decades. I had an immediate death in the family, so I'm responding as time permits. Should be up and running for last two owners to finalize teams later today.
Thanks for your patience. 
5/6/2014 3:11 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Manage Ur Tail Off! Potentially Full!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.