Ken Burns Baseball League (Waitlist) Topic

Yes - no minimum- this will be mainly a regular League with the option to play a few games live of you want (same/next series only)

Full in 4 days- nice job, fellas !  Will create the Draft Utility Friday & get a League #
* With Easter week coming up, probably won't kick it off until the following Monday or Tuesday in case guys are out of town/unavailable
4/11/2014 2:59 AM
I'll go with the South End Grounds
4/11/2014 9:57 PM
If we draft a player in Inning 1, can he be kept for inning 2?
4/12/2014 6:31 AM

That would be a fun twist- I originally had thought about having 3-5 Keepers per team but I think with some guys inevitably dropping out from season to season that it would be most competitive to draft fresh from scratch each inning.  We can talk about it once the first season gets underway and possibly put that into the rules for the Inning 2 Draft going into the Inning 3 season- but for now let's just keep it as is

4/12/2014 10:29 AM

Draft Start --> Tueday (4/22) 

Welcome to the Ken Burns Baseball League !
1st Inning – “Our Game” (1885-1899)

Thanks fellas for signing up & getting us filled in less than a week! I've got the Draft Utility set up so feel free to enter a team whenever you get around to it. Since this coming week is Easter & some people may be traveling or busy with family/friends- I've set up the Draft to start on the following Tuesday (4/22).

We'll run in 15-minute timeslots snake style (1-24) (24-1 from 10am-10pm (EST) so everyone will have 2 picks per day. Starting with Round 20- we will go to 2 picks per TIMESLOT to wrap up the last 6 players.

We do have a Waitlist if anyone needs to back out for whatever reason. If we aren't full a week from now next Friday, I'll open up any remaining slots to the waitlisters.

Thanks again for playing what I hope will be a really cool experience! Whether you're just in for the 1st Inning or going all 10 Innings.

Any questions feel free to ask...

Cheers, Have a Good Weekend, and best of luck to you in all of your Leagues !

-todd
4/12/2014 10:49 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Ken Burns Baseball League (Waitlist) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.