Posted by jsduke1488 on 4/9/2014 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by usfbully on 4/9/2014 8:51:00 AM (view original):
I miss snake_p. He was a troll who put thought and effort into his bullshit.

Try harder jfootball.

This guy needs a life. Same moron that mailed me a few months ago talking crap about something I posted on the board. Guess his girlfriend/hand isn't paying him attention so he trolls boards he is not involved with. Grow up and go outside. Maybe get a hair cut and a real job!
Who are you, and why are you on my nuts?

Look guy, this is the internet so telling me to grow up and get a job is laughable, not to mention attempting to insult my relationship status on a website that is basically Dungeons and Dragons but for sports.

Whatever I said to **** you off I am not sorry, as you were probably being a whiny little ***** like the OP of this thread.

4/9/2014 4:23 PM
Posted by curtains on 4/9/2014 3:58:00 PM (view original):
I've learned so much about the anatomy of the air raid offense here, thanks guys :)
We did our part to try and keep it productive, I suppose... ah well. These can keep me entertained for awhile.
4/9/2014 5:02 PM
Posted by usfbully on 4/9/2014 4:23:00 PM (view original):

Try harder jfootball.

This guy needs a life. Same moron that mailed me a few months ago talking crap about something I posted on the board. Guess his girlfriend/hand isn't paying him attention so he trolls boards he is not involved with. Grow up and go outside. Maybe get a hair cut and a real job!

Look guy, this is the internet so telling me to grow up and get a job is laughable, not to mention attempting to insult my relationship status on a website that is basically Dungeons and Dragons but for sports.

Whatever I said to **** you off I am not sorry, as you were probably being a whiny little ***** like the OP of this thread.

Like I said, no life to be trolling a board you are not part of. Who cares if you are sorry. The fact is that it takes a loser, USFbully to come to a place running your head about stuff that has nothing to do with you. Now like the real USF team, you have showed up once, now disappear!
4/9/2014 5:37 PM
Irony -- the shotgun 100% pass coach saying my team is easy to game plan against. LOLWTFBBQ. Did I just read that?
4/9/2014 6:17 PM
Posted by curtains on 4/8/2014 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Yeah just seems weird to align them....why not make them like 2 days apart :)

btw who here spends the least amount of time during recruiting, for the entire cycle. Any estimates from experienced players in DIV 3?

6 minutes for D1 and it goes down from there
4/9/2014 6:41 PM
Posted by jsduke1488 on 4/9/2014 5:37:00 PM (view original):

Try harder jfootball.

Like I said, no life to be trolling a board you are not part of. Who cares if you are sorry. The fact is that it takes a loser, USFbully to come to a place running your head about stuff that has nothing to do with you. Now like the real USF team, you have showed up once, now disappear!
I can' tell who is responding to me, duke or jfootball? You smell like an alias for the original poster. Either you are upset I made fun of your lover, or you are upset I made fun of you and not man enough to continue posting as juniorfootball.

Either way I looked up the sitemails we exchanged a few months back (how the hell did you remember that, btw?)... this how this story goes.

Jduke/football throws out random "insults" that have little to no meaning, and sound more like a 75 year old man trying to talk smack. I respond, destroying you with words, and say don't bother to respond because I won't read it anyways. You then proceed to keep messaging/sitemailing me because you can't comprehend the English language.

So let me save you from looking like a bigger fool. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. I have wasted 3 minutes of this abortion of a thread already, I will not be coming back so anything you post will be unread.
4/9/2014 7:18 PM
Posted by usfbully on 4/9/2014 7:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsduke1488 on 4/9/2014 5:37:00 PM (view original):

Try harder jfootball.

I can' tell who is responding to me, duke or jfootball? You smell like an alias for the original poster. Either you are upset I made fun of your lover, or you are upset I made fun of you and not man enough to continue posting as juniorfootball.

Either way I looked up the sitemails we exchanged a few months back (how the hell did you remember that, btw?)... this how this story goes.

Jduke/football throws out random "insults" that have little to no meaning, and sound more like a 75 year old man trying to talk smack. I respond, destroying you with words, and say don't bother to respond because I won't read it anyways. You then proceed to keep messaging/sitemailing me because you can't comprehend the English language.

So let me save you from looking like a bigger fool. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. I have wasted 3 minutes of this abortion of a thread already, I will not be coming back so anything you post will be unread.
First off moron, I'm not jfootball. Could care less if you read this. But the only thing you destroyed was brain cells trying to insult me in site mail over yet another topic that had nothing to do with you. I'm sure a loser that has nothing better to do but stalk message boards like you will read this. Do us all a favor. Hold your breath until you past out!
4/9/2014 8:03 PM
Wow look at all the fun I stir up , first I'm labeled as Snake, then ginobilli and now I'm jsduke. This is getting crazy...USFBully you're a complete idiot thank you for joining the likes of other ignorant members such as D(ouche)-Dingo and Cowardly64er.

You must have done to many drugs as kid and have successfully perma fried your brain into mush. Congratulations let's all give USFBully a slow clap round of applause he's done what are parents did in the 60's in a far superior manner and successfully made himself a ret@rd ALL ON HIS OWN.
4/9/2014 8:18 PM (edited)
I can't believe half of the **** that's posted anymore.

How was this thread NOT going to be derailed when it's titled "anatomy of an air raid offense" and then just self advertises and never really helps anyone?

It should have been called "complete douchery".

If you want to help new coaches, do it.

The coaches you call out (who have obvious points about your lack of success) only do so because you spend so much time promoting yourself and your couple diii wins.

Try actually posting something that helps the players trying to learn from your success and stop using "I" and "Me" and you'll earn respect.

Otherwise, get used to being called a douche from the community. And be happy that only 1/20th of it is left. Most of the guys who quit this game would have made you change IDs by now
4/9/2014 8:21 PM
Posted by caesari on 4/8/2014 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by samson75 on 4/8/2014 10:13:00 PM (view original):
SO recruiting is what is different at higher levels.  Not the actual game.  So coaches saying Jfootball's strategy is only a div 3 anomaly aren't really making sense.  His game settings are what the topic is about, not his recruiting ability, although he obviously would need the later for the former to work. 

Hey if people want to shut him up, come on over to Yost.  More competitive coaches in the div 3 ranks would be welcome!!!   
Not entirely true. While you make a valid point, because of the the way percentages work, there is less variation in D1 rating matchups than in D3. Therefore, gameplanning becomes MORE important and player ratings less so (although they do still reign supreme). 

The Wishbone expirements are a great example. Many who ran the WB will tell you that it was successful at the lower levels, but the higher you went the more unproductive it was. This, I believe, was due to the fact that the ratings were like I mentioned above. A 10 point difference in D1 (80 vs. 90, or .88 vs 1) is smaller than a 10 point difference at D3 (50 vs. 60, or .83 vs 1). 
I never really had this dropoff at D1AA.  I made it to two D1AA NCs running it and should have won the first one.  The second one, I actually beat the same team during regular season.

Unfortunately, I was on the "slow roll" plan to D1A in Heisman and never got to try it out at that level.

However, I will say this.  At each level, vs highly talented teams (especially in the playoffs), the wishbone production generally stalled.  You had to have a really, really good defense and plan to win a low scoring game.

In my experience with the WB...I set the running portion to Very Aggressive...hoping to get my top RBs to the outside on every running play.  However, the danged engine would still only give me about 65% outside runs.    The guys who could really shut it down were guys who would put their best tacklers on the field at every defensive position...especially the DBs.
4/9/2014 9:35 PM
Nice post Polabonez my terrible D-3 team only beat you every year since you joined and this year your 5th season we beat you 55-7. That's great keep up what you're doing it's working AMAZING!
4/9/2014 10:30 PM
You morons clearly can't get OVER your PERSONAL vendettas against me since if you scroll to page ONE Post ONE I was offering up advice only to be attackaed by D(umb)dingo, JTD, USFbully and Polabonez (AKA in bed with Slid64er) . IF you all disliked me so much why even talk to me? Why even respond? Lol you guys must have a man crush because I'm feeling a little stocked to say the least.
4/9/2014 10:32 PM
Posted by polabonez on 4/9/2014 8:21:00 PM (view original):
I can't believe half of the **** that's posted anymore.

How was this thread NOT going to be derailed when it's titled "anatomy of an air raid offense" and then just self advertises and never really helps anyone?

It should have been called "complete douchery".

If you want to help new coaches, do it.

The coaches you call out (who have obvious points about your lack of success) only do so because you spend so much time promoting yourself and your couple diii wins.

Try actually posting something that helps the players trying to learn from your success and stop using "I" and "Me" and you'll earn respect.

Otherwise, get used to being called a douche from the community. And be happy that only 1/20th of it is left. Most of the guys who quit this game would have made you change IDs by now
+1  Especially the last sentence.  And the first sentence.
4/10/2014 12:28 AM
LOL Change ID's you're both morons without me these forums would be rather boring. I only say this since people can't wait but to attack me to incite a riot and bring me up in their posts in general....Quit kidding yourselves. This post has nothing to do with me and everything to do with letting people know the Air Raid offense break down is coming...
4/10/2014 1:41 AM
Congrats on beating me jf. Maybe one day I'll post "Anatomy of how to sign guys after signing day and use the default game plan to get 11 wins at diii" thread.

I won't tell anyone how to do it, of course... I'll just post the thread and advertise my awesomeness that the thread that nobody gives a **** about in the first place is coming

4/10/2014 7:57 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.