Development Blog Update - See Above Topic

On player roles, I think they just re-organized the page to show the player role ratings for your current team without having to navigate back and forth like you used to.  Now you just click on you defined role and it sorts your team on that same page.  That's a functional improvement to be sure (whatever you think of the player roles feature itself).
4/22/2014 3:11 PM
Dont get me wrong I like the changes, just feel like there are a ton of things I would rather see implemented.
4/22/2014 3:25 PM
these were prob the simplest - its a sign they are prioritizing and taking some action, so 
4/22/2014 3:27 PM
I'm a big fan of the adding of the values for PG, SG, SF, PF, C.

It doesn't do much for me, but should help newbies.
4/22/2014 3:35 PM
I really like the addition of the opponent game log. Ambivalent about making the team page colorful. Going to practice plan didn't bother me that much. 
4/22/2014 3:55 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 4/22/2014 3:55:00 PM (view original):
I really like the addition of the opponent game log. Ambivalent about making the team page colorful. Going to practice plan didn't bother me that much. 
I jump around constantly, and when i take over new teams during recruiting I often decide whether/how many too cut based on what I can get my hands on during recruiting, and this means instead of having to have another tab or window open besides the recruiting page I can just look at the team window which I usually have open when I'm on my team anyway...plus I am lazy and this makes it easy to see how things are at a quick glance at the team in passing - sometimes I don't spend a lot of time looking at those rebuilds while they suck...

eta: I also think that since I don't track improvement this will make it easier for me to notice when a blue turns black or a black red - not that it'll be a sure thing, but by constantly seeing it maybe I'll notice a change in the pattern or something :)
4/22/2014 4:25 PM
See, I usually don't have the team window open during recruiting. I just have the practice plan open. 
4/22/2014 4:59 PM
Opponent game log is a nice addition.  Will let you see what other teams have been doing well/poorly against a team while scouting, and help you pick up on any trends.  I like it.  Totally indifferent to the colored team page
4/22/2014 5:10 PM
I like having it on the team page because I can just overlay the team page over my main page while determining my player game plans
4/22/2014 7:27 PM
Love the potentials on the team page, it saves me from having to open up player profiles or check the practice plan after every practice to notice the potential changes.
Also pretty excited to see that they have an update out a week after finally starting back up, hopefully this means we can expect more on the horizon.
4/22/2014 8:07 PM
1- agree with the idea of pre-loading recruiting efforts for the first cycle. I will miss the birth if my child if it's during the first 2 hours if recruiting.

2- I want to find out offense and defenses of a player before the recruiting time begins. Coaches calls during the season?

3- specific Evals... Pick 4 categories you want info on... Too random and often useless. I don't care that my international center has just average ball handling skills... 3 Evals in a row without knowing anything about his rebounding and defense. Annoying.

4- yes, high d1 coaches at elite schools should actually be held accountable for not making the nt 3 straight years. At duke, Unc. Etc. That is a friable offense in real life.
4/28/2014 10:40 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Development Blog Update - See Above Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.