I will miss the game.... Topic

My loss to MIT will be the last game I ever play on gridiron dynasty barring some personal circumstance changes. In the end, with its flaws the game was fun and I enjoyed the banter in the forums trying to improve the game, but I will not pay for a product that should still in beta and I have found another game to invest the money I would use here. 

Bridgewater in dobie is going to be available with a significant vision and solid roster. I might come around from time to time just to read on the progress of the game. 

Good luck
4/16/2014 9:51 PM
What game are you going to use? 
4/16/2014 11:33 PM
If I had a dime for everyone that posted that they will be playing their last game, only to return a short time later. 

Let's face it - with all the flaws in the game, most of us here (present company included) are addicted to this game.  I get it - some are not here for what it is, some are here for what they hope it could be, or the hope it returns to these "glory days" of 1.0. 

For me, I've played this game for 8-9 years, and this is my hobby.  I'm not a bar guy; I don't play golf.  This is what I do for relaxation.  Sure, there are definitely flaws.  But, I think people are taking this too seriously.  In my opinion, it's just a game.  

I understand and respect noah and others' opinions that they are frustrated and aren't willing to continue to invest their hard earned dollars any longer.  And I'm not directing these comments at noah.  I just grow tired of the constant whiny posts how "the game is awful" "i have superior talent and coaching skills and i lose to a SIM"  "I'm quitting and never coming back"...blah, blah, blah.  If you don't get enjoyment and it's not worth your money, then fine, move on already and quit. 

4/17/2014 12:34 AM
"For me, I've played this game for 8-9 years, and this is my hobby.  I'm not a bar guy; I don't play golf.  This is what I do for relaxation.  Sure, there are definitely flaws.  But, I think people are taking this too seriously.  In my opinion, it's just a game."

Thank you chetty1963. I will echo those sentiments, while also not pointing fingers at any particular coach.

It's just a game.  If you aren't happy with the game, quit playing. Unless there is some kinda secret society that is forcing you against your will to continue paying or playing, please quit. None of will hold it against you. We won't point and snicker.  The sun will rise in the east tomorrow. By all means find something more enjoyable to do with your time. Yes the game is more fun with more humans, but those of us that do enjoy it will soldier on.

4/17/2014 1:12 AM
Posted by throdabonz on 4/17/2014 1:12:00 AM (view original):
"For me, I've played this game for 8-9 years, and this is my hobby.  I'm not a bar guy; I don't play golf.  This is what I do for relaxation.  Sure, there are definitely flaws.  But, I think people are taking this too seriously.  In my opinion, it's just a game."

Thank you chetty1963. I will echo those sentiments, while also not pointing fingers at any particular coach.

It's just a game.  If you aren't happy with the game, quit playing. Unless there is some kinda secret society that is forcing you against your will to continue paying or playing, please quit. None of will hold it against you. We won't point and snicker.  The sun will rise in the east tomorrow. By all means find something more enjoyable to do with your time. Yes the game is more fun with more humans, but those of us that do enjoy it will soldier on.

Chocolate logs with whip cream in the middle .
                                           Yodels

4/17/2014 3:02 AM
No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded!!

Yogi
4/17/2014 8:15 AM
May the Schwartz be with you

Yoghurt

4/17/2014 9:39 AM
"Look Boo-Boo, a pik-a-nic basket!"

Yogi
4/17/2014 11:50 AM
I did at least beat Albright73 for the first time in my final season. I just wanted to say bye..thats all. I even said that if the situation changes (not necessarily even the game itself) that i would be back. 
4/17/2014 11:55 AM
"Tell somebody who gives a ****."

- WIS Customer Service
4/17/2014 1:42 PM
I would personally rather read a coach's "whiny" goodbye message than the coaches who whine about the coaches "whiny" goodbye message.

This is not directed at chetty and throdabonz, just a statement. 

Good luck noah...  We will see you around.
4/17/2014 2:18 PM
Goodbye and good luck, Noah.  
4/17/2014 2:49 PM
I also enjoyed the quotes from fictional and real characters starting with the letter Y.
4/17/2014 2:50 PM
Cant agree with Chetty more.  For all of it's flaws, I came back to this game for a reason and that is that I haven't found anything that will scratch the itch as well.  Not NCAA, not Baseball Mogul (offline games), not Goal Line Blitz nor anything else.  I play because I enjoy it.  Would I like to see some overhauls made, yes but I am content to play as is until those come around.  Personally I feel like the best change that could be made would be for the worlds to be consolidated down by about a third just better populate things through all levels of competition.  I feel like that would foment a greater sense of community and competition within the game even if it would be hard at first to give up on some long time teams.
4/17/2014 3:01 PM
noah23, I hope you do come back because playing against you was always a good game as well as a challenge!! Also, there is always a spot open in the MAC for a quality coach and we are getting a bit better as a conference. Goodbye and good luck to you and consider the MAC if you do return!!
4/17/2014 4:51 PM
12 Next ▸
I will miss the game.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.