Habs Topic

It's certainly not going to be a cake walk, the rangers are a decent team, but if we can take down the Booins then surely we can take down the Rangers. Look at the rangers numbers in mtl, they really don't play well against us, and the king for some reason didn't even play in mtl this year??? Weird that I'd say. On paper the Habs have this series, but alas hockey isn't played on paper.
5/16/2014 4:16 PM
I could say the same thing - if we can beat Pittsburgh, we certainly can beat Montreal.

Henrik historically has blown in Montreal.  I don't know if it's an anomaly or what, but yea, we had our backup play.  If Lundqvist struggles in Game 1, the story line might be "play Talbot in Game 2."
5/16/2014 4:59 PM
FWIW - NYR goal differential was +25.  MTL was +11.
5/16/2014 5:00 PM
God wont allow the Habs to win the cup ...the World wouldnt be ready for the nauseating BS coming out of the East 
5/16/2014 11:04 PM
LA Kings are going to win the cup......Bring the cup home again "Wille Mitchell"
5/16/2014 11:56 PM
im with you juskay ..
5/17/2014 12:05 AM
im the most hated guy at work because im expected to cheer for the Habs because im Canadian and they are Canada's team ...F#ck that!..i couldnt have hoped for a better saturday than seeing the Habs get sh!t kicked ...awesome ! still pulling for LA to win the cup though 
5/17/2014 4:30 PM
Posted by randle44 on 5/17/2014 4:30:00 PM (view original):
im the most hated guy at work because im expected to cheer for the Habs because im Canadian and they are Canada's team ...F#ck that!..i couldnt have hoped for a better saturday than seeing the Habs get sh!t kicked ...awesome ! still pulling for LA to win the cup though 
Hey Randle, after reading some of your posts in this forum I think I figured out why guys at work hate you, and it has nothing to do with you being Canadian, its because you sound like an arrogant stupid son of a ***** much of the time here, and I figure you have a bit of that in your real life.  Please stop referring to yourself as Canadian, you give the rest of us a really really bad name.  I think I speak for the rest of Canadians that exist now, and ever have existed, please become American since you live there and obviously have learnt some of their worst traits.  BTW I am not saying all Americans are like you, just that some of their worst traits are exactly as you portray yourself on these boards.
5/17/2014 9:52 PM
wow , i hit a nerve , listen d!pshit  , i live in Vancouver ,not the states ..im a Canuck fan and i regularily have debates with the dirt bags like Jimbo,Gaymar ,Muddy , the inconsequential guy i cant ever remember his name ,chicago fan ?  they happen to be American ..you obviously havent read many posts , so stop being a douche ,your giving Canadian's a bad name ...your the weak willed little yes man that us Canadian's have been trying to beat down for years ..you ok with that yes man ?or you gotta run that by the old lady?
5/17/2014 11:08 PM
figures frenchie all habs all the time ..you a little bitter over the sh!tkicking today i take it? , most people hate the Habs ,not for the players but for their fans ,case in point you..go stuff your face with poutine and escargot chaser ..your not part of Canada any way ..you wanted to leave, the rest of Canada said f-ck off already and then like some homeless crack whore you came crawling back ..
5/17/2014 11:17 PM
I grew-up a LEAFS FAN, before (I lived/moved to BC and became a CANUCKS FAN).......So I hate the freakin HABS....I am CANADIAN, but I don't have to cheer for a Canadian team........GO LA KINGS, I want the cup in Port McNeill.......WILLE U Rock.
5/18/2014 12:04 AM
Good to see Mitchell back in the line up today
5/18/2014 3:38 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 5/17/2014 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Hey Randle, after reading some of your posts in this forum I think I figured out why guys at work hate you, and it has nothing to do with you being Canadian, its because you sound like an arrogant stupid son of a ***** much of the time here, and I figure you have a bit of that in your real life.  Please stop referring to yourself as Canadian, you give the rest of us a really really bad name.  I think I speak for the rest of Canadians that exist now, and ever have existed, please become American since you live there and obviously have learnt some of their worst traits.  BTW I am not saying all Americans are like you, just that some of their worst traits are exactly as you portray yourself on these boards.
Hahaha!  Sure, randle sounds like a moron sometimes, at least he's not from Montreal.  Where 95% of the tards there are self entitled pricks. How about you helps us out and go on a wild car chase and take out as many of your city d'bags as you can.  Clean house!!
5/19/2014 10:23 AM
careful gaymar05 Greeny may hit you with his Beret, then throw a croissant that fell on the floor at you ...and at 5'4 and a buck fifty you may be messing with the biggest guy in Quebec..and sorry skumley you are the inconsequential guy i keep forgetting ,how can i forget you skumley ? my bad  ..you are a f#cking douchebag ,how i forgot you ,i dont know ? sorry a-hole 
5/19/2014 3:20 PM
5/19/2014 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Habs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.