Season 73, D3 Topic

First, great season an congrats to spasticity. Your team was loaded. Interesting class of styles in one sense - I felt millsaps had more defense overall, and my bench was deeper. But JW starters are fantastic and JW had more scoring overall. I was a little hopeful since he had escaped 2 extremely close games (hats off to Dallas and another team I'm sure we will be hearing a lot from - Kenyon), so I thought maybe his luck would run out.
6/7/2014 7:55 AM
Congrats BX, you just had the best team in the country this season and it's about time you stopped getting unlucky with the best team.

We just couldn't survive the foul problems, which was definitely a concern going in with your big edge in Def.  I would've run slowdown if I was capable of doing that with FB.
6/7/2014 11:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14
Season 73, D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.