It's new. It's here. Let's go, Coaches. Topic

is there any way to show who liked the page?
4/28/2014 5:53 PM
Come meet the real colonels19 lol

I think everyone should post with their usernames on there
4/28/2014 6:19 PM
I'm in -- props for setting the page up!!
4/29/2014 12:38 AM
Posted by jtt8355 on 4/28/2014 5:53:00 PM (view original):
is there any way to show who liked the page?
I think almost everyone who has joined has posted their username-I'll work on a list and post on here this afternoon.
4/29/2014 7:57 AM
Very cool to put a name with a username, and a face with a name.
4/29/2014 3:29 PM
I think it'd be wise to change the site name. I think the goal of the page shouldn't be another kind of HD forum, rather a way to attract new members. The current name kinda sounds like an exclusive fraternity. Maybe the name could just be "Hoops Dynasty" unless someone has a more creative name lol. With all due respect, I think all of us sharing the page is going to do little to attract new players. The way to get likes on FB is by posting on the big basketball pages posts (NBA on TNT, Miami Heat, NCCAB, NBA memes, etc.). The posts that get likes and add attention to the game are the funny ones, the ones that everyone agrees with, and also the ones ridiculing the refs haha.
4/29/2014 8:32 PM
*Update of coaches who have joined/posted their username
p6453
dtm1500
carson333
zillion
rednu
ohHale
mikvitu
theploww
a_in_the_b/arssanguinus
tarv
deer454
wvufan76
Kevodaphenom
patsrule755
davis
wildcat98
Halfakracka
Jetsrok68
colonels19
jtt8355
*Some Coaches have not posted their usernames, which is cool.
A pretty good start...49 "Likes"
In the above post "vinceharris" raises some good points. Sharing the Page is a great idea, but how likely will it be that it raises interest? It's a good first step and I appreciate all who took the time to share it. As far as changing the name, I'll look into that. I'd also consider it due to using the "HD" name. I actually don't mind if it's an extension of the HD Forums, as it's a version that's venom-free...no cussing, disrespecting, etc. etc. It's also gives us a chance to share our love of the real game with polls, pictures etc etc that we wouldn't normally post on here. I think if we can get the group filled with some more Coaches we can then brainstorm and come up with the much-needed ideas to grow the game and help with any tinkering that needs done. As for the group itself, I love it. Everyone in there seems to enjoy it and for me it's another way to be a part of the HD community.
4/30/2014 9:18 AM
Happily in. At least I understand Facebook.
4/30/2014 7:14 PM
Perhaps some highlights of exceptional games, posts about championship games won and some write ups or similar things could be entertaining.
5/1/2014 12:19 AM
I dropped Facebook a few years ago.  Maybe I'll sign up again just to help support this page.
5/1/2014 1:01 AM
i know this dude who is not on facebook and he doesn't use a cell phone. that lucky bastard...
5/1/2014 2:31 AM
Any promotion of HD is good. Thank you. 

Though... gotta admit I'm not of Facebook and only use the cell as a camera/reference thingy. My kids used to think I was odd. Now they know.
5/1/2014 3:08 AM
Bump.

59 "Likes" so far.
5/3/2014 11:58 AM
bump
5/11/2014 3:56 AM
was this website taken down?
9/10/2014 2:37 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
It's new. It's here. Let's go, Coaches. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.