Don't Worry Bruins fans..... Topic

Donald Sterling is interested in buying your team soon. 
5/3/2014 2:09 AM
yea i guess all the same guys that trash vancouver for the riots just hole right up after example after example of scumbags from their city..hypocrites, no surprise 
5/3/2014 3:31 AM
I admit.  I am prejudice.  I dislike all Canadien players. 

It is great having Southie in Boston.  I only agree with part of one of those tweets I saw...

"F--- that Dumbf--- Bartkowski.

He was awful in the OT.

PK is my least favorite player on the Habs.  I don't like pests like him and Marchand.

What is wrong with people.  THIS IS ONLY A F---ING GAME!!!!!!!  If Montreal wins the series (which they have the best chance of anyone left except Chicago to beat them) I would be disappointed, but all that would happen is that I would save money on buying another damn hat and t-shirt. 

That is why even in here I usually just joke around because sports are supposed to be fun and entertaining.  There is enough to deal with in real life.
5/3/2014 8:25 AM
I love the title of this thread!
5/3/2014 8:25 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/3/2014 3:31:00 AM (view original):
yea i guess all the same guys that trash vancouver for the riots just hole right up after example after example of scumbags from their city..hypocrites, no surprise 
...and I had a conversation with Holer about this (I miss him), and he said that they were not really Canuck fans but people who were opportunists and they would have pillaged no matter who won game 7.
5/3/2014 8:29 AM
It was 8 people tweeting and none of them was in Boston. Perhaps people are hoping for reasons to justify their own hatred?
5/5/2014 8:20 AM
I've learned that people are stupid. Case in point...Randle and bronx.
5/5/2014 10:06 AM
It wasn't real Bostonians!!!!!!

lmao
5/5/2014 10:17 AM

"This is the first time and probably the last time I’ll talk about it. First things first, the Boston Bruins are an Original Six franchise. They’ve been around for a very long time. They’re respected. It’s completely unfair for anybody to point the finger at the organization or the fan base.

They have passionate fans here, a great fan base. Since I’ve been in the league, it’s been awesome. I’ve come to Boston many times, and my family has come here, it’s been great. What people may say on Twitter and social media is not a reflection by any means of the league or of the Boston organization.

Whoever that is, they’ll get dealt with. But it’s completely separate from this league or the Boston Bruins organization.

I know some of those players personally on that team. Like I said, the fan base has been awesome. They’re a great bunch of fans, and it’s unfortunate when things take away from the great hockey that was played two days ago [in Game 1]. It was a fantastic game — great for the league, great for hockey, and that’s what we’re going to talk about.

So I’m happy now that we can just move on.

You know what the funny thing is, is that we get stronger as a league, when you see how people come together, and it’s great. And it’s not just about me. The NHL has got tons of players from different backgrounds from different places around the world. That’s what makes this league so special and that’s what makes sports so special. It brings everybody together.

So another great hockey game today, I’m sure everybody enjoyed it and I look forward to the rest of the series, and everybody else should too."

-P.K. Subban

5/5/2014 12:29 PM
Uncle Tom!
5/5/2014 2:18 PM
Ok, Cresty.  HOKA! HOKA! HEY! HEY!

5/5/2014 4:07 PM
Sterling is the definition of bigot.  Black people are to perform as basketball players.  White people are supposed to watch them because white people have money and can't play basketball and black people are poor and can play basketball.

charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/05/05/redick-donald-sterling-didnt-want-to-pay-me-because-i-was-white/

I hope he gets teh cancer....

YAY!

5/5/2014 4:09 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/5/2014 10:17:00 AM (view original):
It wasn't real Bostonians!!!!!!

lmao
Um, yeah.

Somebody with magical research powers looked into it. The most offensive was some kid in Texas. It is what it is.
The Bruins are not my team and I have no interest in defending Boston beyond the fact that blanket statements about an entire anything are foolish.

My point is too often people create versions of truths to sell their own thoughts. These days, it is far too easy for any knucklehead to get online, say something stupid, and get a mass reaction to it.
5/5/2014 11:47 PM
Bostonians are racist to their very core.
5/6/2014 7:55 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/6/2014 7:55:00 AM (view original):
Bostonians are racist to their very core.
blanket and dumb statement.
5/6/2014 1:29 PM
12 Next ▸
Don't Worry Bruins fans..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.