Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

Reporting is not appropriate unless a legitimate infraction has been committed.
5/10/2014 8:23 PM
I truly could not care less what you people think. This site is not US only. Fact is  Billy G admitted that he had multiple teams in one league. Shrugs....I remember the when he was forced to give one up. Now he is  a victim. Sorry. Fact is: He admits that over '100 customers did same'. As if this makes it ok. Fact he claims half still do (50?) -I have to wonder if he is one of those?

This is for fun. If you get jolly's cheating and bragging here....you are seriously mentally deficient and probably as well in real life.
5/10/2014 8:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by taniajane on 5/10/2014 8:25:00 PM (view original):
I truly could not care less what you people think. This site is not US only. Fact is  Billy G admitted that he had multiple teams in one league. Shrugs....I remember the when he was forced to give one up. Now he is  a victim. Sorry. Fact is: He admits that over '100 customers did same'. As if this makes it ok. Fact he claims half still do (50?) -I have to wonder if he is one of those?

This is for fun. If you get jolly's cheating and bragging here....you are seriously mentally deficient and probably as well in real life.
I didn't say it was "US only." I just said I feel like you're misunderstanding the discussion going on between Gillispie and Nacho. I think there's a lot of hypotheticals and nuance that you're overlooking.

And you should really refrain from calling people "mentally deficient and probably as well in real life."
5/10/2014 8:28 PM
etta, he thinks we are conspiring to cheat, rather than having a theoretical discussion on what SHOULD be allowed, with the backdrop in which everyone acknowledges exactly what is allowed and what is not. its not that we don't know what tania is saying... but that those comments make no sense in the context at hand, which i just described. of course you have to jump in to add your nonsensical spin to the whole thing, a language barrier makes sense, there is a giant gap between the two conversations going on here, and it had to be something. thats not meant as an insult, but just an attempt to understand why there is such a giant gap - and its ridiculous, very glen beckish of you, to try to paint it as the former, for your own personal reasons.

tania, we are not even having the same discussion here... literally not even close to the same discussion. so i think there is no point in trying to continue. you are getting upset because you think we are trying to come up with new ways to cheat, or something, i don't even know. we aren't. we are upset because you are taking what is being said completely out of context, and making accusations in the process. it doesn't make sense to argue when we arent even arguing about the same thing. let's just chalk it up to a misunderstanding and move on. have a good day.
5/11/2014 9:36 AM (edited)
Posted by taniajane on 5/11/2014 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I am not upset. And I take Billy at his word: " 99.9% of the blame is on seble, and 0.1% blame on the hundred coaches who had teams picked up in compliance who just ignored the rule change, which was par for the course. half of them are still in violation."

Pathetic, but I believe it.
looking around, it actually seems people have slowly migrated out past 1000 miles... so maybe i was over estimating. im sure there are still plenty though. 
5/11/2014 12:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.