so who is Etta really? Topic

LOL! You're a riot. You have absolutely no ******* clue what you're talking about, but just speak with SO much self-assurance. I'm getting legit laughs from your nonsense.
5/10/2014 1:13 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/9/2014 11:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/9/2014 11:52:00 PM (view original):
I just wrote this reply in another thread, but I think it is more applicable here:

Quote post by nachopuzzle on 5/9/2014 11:50:00 PM:
Posted by wildcat98 on 5/9/2014 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/9/2014 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Wow etta, it's honestly amazing, at this exact moment you are simultaneously shitting all over three threads.
He's got a talent for that. It's practically the only "talent" he possesses in the HD realm. And I feel no need to justify myself to a person like him.
haha, but in reality we really do don't we??? I used to be one of the worst, after all the batshit crazy things he would say I would hop on here and make him look like an idiot, even when it got to the point (which we are currently in) where it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Now, I try my best to avoid him like the plague, but every now and then I just have to get down and roll around in it. ---It's like a one night stand, it feels great while it's going on, but as soon as it's over I feel dirty on the inside.

I think it just speaks to one of sad parts of human nature, there is only so much you can take before your pre-frontal cortex is overloaded you just gotta do what you gotta do. In a really messed up way, ettaexpress is the inversion of the popular notion of a troll. Let me be clear, etta is not a troll, as a person who's seen for real throlls at work, I am very confident he is not one...but in a warped way his online personality actually performs the exact same roll.

And really that is much worse than having an actual troll, because he is not going anywhere...no matter what he says or how many times he's said it in the past, ettaexpress is not going anywhere anytime soon. He will be here for a long time and that means his presence on these boards will be a fixture for the foreseeable future, and honestly, that is horrible news for what little sense of an online community we've cultivated for ourselves. It just seems like a horrible stroke of badluck for Hoops Dynasty.

Clever. In order to prove you wrong, I have to leave, which is what you want. But if I don't, then you end up being right and looking like a genius.

I don't really know what this gets you other than cool points on the board, but it's still mildly impressive.
Thanks for calling me clever yo.
5/10/2014 1:17 AM
the forums really needed ANOTHER thread about etta?  he turns so many threads into personal and personality discussions anyhow......
5/10/2014 8:47 AM
The one night stand line was pure brilliance.
5/10/2014 9:36 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 5/10/2014 8:47:00 AM (view original):
the forums really needed ANOTHER thread about etta?  he turns so many threads into personal and personality discussions anyhow......
I don't turn them into it...other people do by making everything about me. Lately it's been wildcat following me around. 
5/10/2014 10:09 AM
It's just funny how he knows everything about everybody going back like 50 seasons. I figured start a thread about him so he would try and leave the other threads alone. He thinks he has been playing for 3 years. Ha
5/10/2014 10:10 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/10/2014 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by fd343ny on 5/10/2014 8:47:00 AM (view original):
I don't turn them into it...other people do by making everything about me. Lately it's been wildcat following me around. 
No they don't *******!!!!!!! Every thread there is a good topic and you come in and say somebody is stupid, terrible, doesn't know anything, they suck, etc.... I got proof. Want to prove me wrong. Get proof.
5/10/2014 10:12 AM
I'm under no burden to do someone's work for them. Anyone who cares can see the pattern of events on the board. Anything I post, wildcat is right behind it. 

LOL immediately after I posted this, wildcat had made a post about me on another thread.

Case. Closed.
5/10/2014 10:17 AM (edited)
diablo11
5/10/2014 1:51 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/10/2014 1:51:00 PM (view original):
diablo11
Name seems familiar. What's the story?
5/10/2014 1:52 PM
It was once accused of being an alias of mine...need I say more? lol
5/10/2014 1:58 PM
with all due respect guys, if you deprive  fire of oxygen, it burns out. threads like these aren't helping. assuming you want the problem to dry up and go away. the brother needs psychiatric treatment, not ridicule.
5/10/2014 2:15 PM
Terps, you can redline any post you don't want to show up in a thread you started, simply by clicking "Report" at the top of the post. That will make the post disappear.
5/10/2014 7:09 PM
heh and people got upset at me for reporting posts that were legitimately report-worthy. Now you're just trying to use it as a "hush etta" measure, which is not at all its intended purpose and only creates work for the people that have to review these frivolously reported posts.
5/10/2014 7:27 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/10/2014 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Show your psychiatric credentials please. People like you do not help the stigma attached to such treatment for those who truly do need it (which I don't, but I have known very smart and wonderful people that did benefit from it). 

Your team is terrible and your recruits are terrible. if you deprive a moron of oxygen, does it die? 
My point proved. You have yet to come up with any proof you don't belittle people.
5/10/2014 8:06 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
so who is Etta really? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.