Use of "reporting" for personal reasons Topic

Posted by jtt8355 on 5/11/2014 6:35:00 PM (view original):
I have him blocked...really annoying that I have to read his drivel when he's quoted. every now and then one is so obnoxious I'll unblock the relevant post and give it a thumb's down. Never reported anything though.
You can only "report" a post in a thread you started.
5/11/2014 6:44 PM
technically you can tell cs that you find any post offensive but I guess op is referring to a specific type of reporting?
5/11/2014 7:10 PM
Posted by jtt8355 on 5/11/2014 7:10:00 PM (view original):
technically you can tell cs that you find any post offensive but I guess op is referring to a specific type of reporting?
Yeah, he's ****** that I redlined his posts in the Self Evals thread I started, where he kept trying to post an all A+ self-eval of his coaching, with which he was trying to derail what has been a good thread.
5/11/2014 7:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
im not trying to start a bickering match but, i thought dear leader was what they called the son of the dictator, like what kim jong il was called before kim jong sun died (or whatever his name was). don't you become like, great leader, or supreme leader, or something else, once you become full on dictator? or are they all really interchangeable? it seems kind of un-dictator like to allow someone else to use a title you yourself use, even if its your son and future dictator :O or do they each have their own particular set of adjectives that they get as dictator-to-be and keep as dictator? man, dealing with all those headaches, sounds like a very tough life they have ;)
5/12/2014 11:23 AM (edited)
Well Kim Il Sung is the Eternal President or some such even though he's dead. I was on a site where there was a game (well part of a game) to name the longest serving heads of state and someone said Kim Il Sung should be on the list because he's still considered the head of state lol. We decided...no. He's actually dead, and is the head of nothing.

Dear Leader was the sort of campaign once Kim Jong Il was first ascended. Kim Il Sung was often called Great Leader or something. Later Kim Jong Il became Great Father or Dear Father or something. I think you're right that Kim Jong Il was also Supreme Leader or something, and so is Kim Jong Lunch or whatever his name is. The new portly one was Great Successor once it was announced that he would become Supreme Leader.

And if you think all of that is weird...check out this North Korean beer commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3GQkCzJygU

5/12/2014 12:57 PM (edited)
Yeah I don't know what the hell I did to the formatting there when I edited. 
5/12/2014 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 12
Use of "reporting" for personal reasons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.