Name Game Draft League - (Need Replacement Owner!) Topic

I will try it if you are still doing it
7/27/2014 8:18 AM
Awesome pg...thank you.  Just need 2 more.
7/28/2014 4:22 PM
Hello, I am interested, but I've never done a draft on WIS.  Do we pick our players on this forum when it is our turn each round, and at the end, populate your drafted team like you are creating a regular team on WIS .. then join the league?

Hoofhearted
8/4/2014 7:27 PM
Hoofhearted, I will actually open up a brand new thread in the Theme Leagues forum, but you have it summed up exactly.  We'll draft in the new thread, then you'll load your team when everyone has picked and then I'll create a league number.
8/4/2014 7:58 PM
Great. Thanks cstrohmier
8/5/2014 1:49 AM
I'll fill this league. :)
8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Thanks uncleal.  Since it's been so long since some of the owners had signed up, I"m going to send a sitemail out and I'd just like you to confirm that you are still in.  If everyone confirms quickly, I'd like to get the draft started next week, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday if possible.
8/8/2014 3:38 PM
I'd like to open up a waitlist of an owner or 2, just in case someone does drop out or is unvailable when we start.
8/8/2014 3:40 PM
I've already heard from 14 of the 16 owners. Haven't heard from specsman or good_beef. (good_beef has opened his sitemail, specsman has not). I'll set everything up and move the draft to the Theme Leagues forum, once I've heard from everyone.
8/9/2014 4:11 PM
I'm starting to think good_beef is out.  He didn't reply to either sitemail I sent and did not open the second one.  So as of now, we are still in need of a 16th owner.
8/11/2014 3:47 PM
If you need another owner I will join.
8/12/2014 2:26 PM
Awesome thanks ttrain08, we're full once again.
8/12/2014 3:39 PM
We're just now entering round 21 of the draft and we've lost an owner.  We're looking for someone to take over his spot in the draft as well as run him team.

Here is his current list of players:

Cesar Cedeno
Pascual Perez
Pinky whitney
Hung-Chih Kuo
Eddie Collins
Matt Mantei
Kris Medlen
Bobby Shantz
Bill Freehan
Brett Butler
Bob Shawkey
Huston Street
Hideki Matsui
Joe McGinnity
Joe Cronin
Jim Poole
Jack Fournier
Jason Giambi
Jim Palmer
Jack Harshman

You must use each player, but it can be any WIS-eligible season.  Cap is $120 Million.  Please post here or sitemail me if interested or you have any questions.
10/1/2014 5:24 PM
bump
10/2/2014 3:07 PM
great league...at round 21
10/3/2014 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Name Game Draft League - (Need Replacement Owner!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.