Pretty much the last straw Topic

it's not easy to make Oprah look like the founding member of Stoicism. But someone here has managed to do it. I doff my cap.
5/15/2014 5:40 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/15/2014 2:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/15/2014 1:32:00 AM (view original):
Why bother? Your profile isn't really deleted, as I've shown, when you leave. I dropped all my teams and deactivated my account, but came back to see what would happen. What happened is what I feared would...my information is still stored on the site.

When I'm gone, i want to know that all my info is gone as well and no vestiges remain.
unfortunately, when you leave, vestiges will always remain. in a year when the next etta joins, and terrorizes the forums, we will all say well, at least hes not as bad as etta.

why are you so worried about your info remaining anyway? its not like you took any care to protect your personal information in the first place. 
etta is snake?
5/15/2014 6:23 AM

etta will give Europe yet another example of "the ugly American".   

5/15/2014 6:33 AM
Posted by taniajane on 5/15/2014 12:59:00 AM (view original):
Europe might care. It really is not worth being upset about wildcat or anyone else. Play it for fun. Some will cheat, others cut corners and game it to the limit. No one can change that.
best line ever, jane!  :-)

ee-----"im going to europe"
wc------"nobody cares if you go to europe"
jane-----"europe might care"

classic.

on behalf of america i hearby apologize to all europeans
5/15/2014 6:44 AM
◂ Prev 12
Pretty much the last straw Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.