An American basketball fan arrives in Europe Topic

* This is crazy, they drive on the wrong side of the road and there was nothing posted on the airplane or in baggage claim that told me.

5/15/2014 8:09 AM
* What  a poorly run continent!   It's BS.   These people must be stupid.   I get paid to communicate with people and these dimwits don't understand me.  No wonder Estonia hasn't ever won a World Cup.   They are idiots and they are trying to tell me what to do! 
5/15/2014 9:50 AM
Okay, this is the last straw! When I leave Europe I'm never coming back! I will, however, continue to visit every now and then to complain about the same things over-and-over.
5/15/2014 10:17 AM
* everything here is old.  I paid full price for a trip and so much of the stuff is old, almost ancient.

* This place is utterly unrealistic.  I mean, I ride the train for three hours and I supposedly pass through two new countries.  Who ever heard of that?  Countries are supposed to be big, everyone who knows anything is aware of this. 

5/15/2014 10:34 AM (edited)
This isn't an improvement.
5/15/2014 10:35 AM
You're all missing something crucial here. Trolls originated in Norse mythology. Etta is going to fit right in.
5/15/2014 11:10 AM
* ive seen movies set in europe, many of them on tv. this place is too cold, and all i have are tank tops... its really unfair i was lied to about the state of the weather, by idiot producers who are just out to get me.

* i can't read any of the signs. this is unacceptable, the documentation provided by scandanavia sucks. its outdated, and even though i could not read a word of it, nowhere did it tell me that nothing was in english!
5/15/2014 11:30 AM
Posted by llamanunts on 5/15/2014 10:35:00 AM (view original):
how can you even say that. there should be much rejoicing and merriment

i assume everyone knows by now etta finally got his permanent ban? well, if not, right from seble - "We have permanently banned etta from posting in the forums"

carry on. is it too early to have a celebratory drink?

5/15/2014 11:35 AM (edited)
I don't post much. I use the forums to learn from those who are smarter than me and try to apply all that I can into the game. But I have to say this, in almost 13 years of being a member of this site, Etta is by far the single most destructive individual I have ever seen in the forums. The grammar nazis and the great chicken were all put to shame with the effort he put forth in such a short amount of time. Thanks seble and CS for taking the appropriate steps and banning this individual. Maybe the forums can now return to normal.
5/15/2014 11:48 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/15/2014 11:35:00 AM (view original):

i assume everyone knows by now etta finally got his permanent ban? well, if not, right from seble - "We have permanently banned etta from posting in the forums"

This thread is not an example of the forums improving.  That's what I meant.  I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired of this.  It's taking candy from a mute baby barrelbound fish at gunpoint.

It's petty.

5/15/2014 11:58 AM
was this thread about etta?
5/15/2014 12:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

He practically begged for it when he sent a ticket littered with profanity and insults, then started a thread to paste it for everyone. 

I fully expect him to create another user id.  He clearly can't get enough of WIS, despite constantly stating the opposite. 
5/15/2014 12:12 PM
Posted by killbatman on 5/15/2014 12:12:00 PM (view original):

He practically begged for it when he sent a ticket littered with profanity and insults, then started a thread to paste it for everyone. 

I fully expect him to create another user id.  He clearly can't get enough of WIS, despite constantly stating the opposite. 
he posts on so many other boards, im not sure he will really miss this one. i think he actually was ever so slightly out of character, with just how ridiculous he got here, and he probably does not look at these experiences where everyone ***** on him fondly. its amazing how highly he thinks of himself, that had to hurt, especially when so much of his life revolves around his messaging board personas... 
5/15/2014 12:35 PM
I just searched his "name" and found an online petition to remove him from the HD forums, hahahahahha.
5/15/2014 12:41 PM
12 Next ▸
An American basketball fan arrives in Europe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.