An American basketball fan arrives in Europe Topic

It was really something, his first post was 1/19.  1140 something posts in 4 months, including, what, 2 bans?  43 posts per win, 550+ posts per season.  That's a lot, which is obviously an understatement.
5/15/2014 12:44 PM
Posted by thinair on 5/15/2014 12:42:00 PM (view original):
I just searched his "name" and found an online petition to remove him from the HD forums, hahahahahha.
thats funny, i wonder who started it? whats weird is, he isn't NEARLY as ridiculous (albeit still totally narcissistic) on the other forums. he actually uses his real name on those forums though, so maybe that's why he felt it was ok to be such a supreme jackass here. 
5/15/2014 1:04 PM
but the battle is over, no need to keep fighting
Precisely my point.
5/15/2014 1:44 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/15/2014 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I just searched his "name" and found an online petition to remove him from the HD forums, hahahahahha.
thats funny, i wonder who started it? whats weird is, he isn't NEARLY as ridiculous (albeit still totally narcissistic) on the other forums. he actually uses his real name on those forums though, so maybe that's why he felt it was ok to be such a supreme jackass here. 
Yeah it was me. I slept on it and decided not to post it in the forums haha.
5/16/2014 1:14 AM
Posted by mikvitu on 5/16/2014 1:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/15/2014 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Yeah it was me. I slept on it and decided not to post it in the forums haha.
Awesome. I might still go sign it. 
5/16/2014 2:37 AM
Posted by tcorb5 on 5/15/2014 11:48:00 AM (view original):
I don't post much. I use the forums to learn from those who are smarter than me and try to apply all that I can into the game. But I have to say this, in almost 13 years of being a member of this site, Etta is by far the single most destructive individual I have ever seen in the forums. The grammar nazis and the great chicken were all put to shame with the effort he put forth in such a short amount of time. Thanks seble and CS for taking the appropriate steps and banning this individual. Maybe the forums can now return to normal.
This
5/16/2014 11:44 PM
◂ Prev 12
An American basketball fan arrives in Europe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.