1995 Post-Strike Baseball Franchise Draft Topic

I've never done a draft that way, I do keep the available player list updated pretty frequently. 

6/27/2014 5:18 PM
In the draft center, it only shows who is available as you are trying to decide who to pick next. It automatically takes out all the players who have already been picked. Makes it MUCH easier as you decide who you want to pick next when your turn comes up.
6/27/2014 6:00 PM
Some owners that I know won't even sign up for a draft league unless the drafting is done thru the draft center.
6/27/2014 6:02 PM
Three things.  1st) Yes, I know I am not in this league. 2nd) If any opening comes up, let me know as I never saw this get off !  3rd) ...tribe_fan, I am starting a new league...are draft center drafts worthwhile?  Last I heard it still had major kinks, but that was some time ago.

6/27/2014 7:08 PM
I like them sooooo much better because they only show who's available when it's my turn to pick. Don't have much experience with them yet but the few "kinks" I've seen were quickly fixed by the commish sending in a ticket and WIS responded quickly ( hard to believe, I know). LOL
6/27/2014 8:01 PM
good to know...I'm playing around with it a little bit...looks pretty simple, don't know if it'll work for my league though.  THX!
6/27/2014 8:14 PM
◂ Prev 1234
1995 Post-Strike Baseball Franchise Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.