DH $52M Draft League XLV Topic

Posted by thomcat on 6/2/2014 7:25:00 AM (view original):
The primary purpose of lotto is to prevent tanking. Since that is not the issue here, a one time use of record would seem to be the easier way of doing this and would best reflect proper positioning. I would go with record. 
This seems logical and wise.  I'm fine with going by record this time so we can get the train back on the track.
6/2/2014 8:49 AM
Guys my feeling is that dh is a bit burned out and wants us to come up with the solution and begin moving forward. We all seem to be pretty agreeable and work together well as unit almost 100% of the time.

Why don't we take the burden off of dh555 and move forward. My understanding is that he trusts us to make the decision and that he would prefer to allow us to do that.  
6/2/2014 10:50 AM (edited)
i have another solution that would benefit everyone, and get things where they were before...

since I was the only one affected by this unintended mishap, let's just do nothing. smokey has wilt, and sixers has rodman. the 3rd person is up. dh gets a break, and we are back "on track."

I do not like the idea of waiting for these other drafts to finish before we start this league. the ocp challenge took over a month to draft and start the league. delays are not what old guys like vancem and I can afford. haha.

thoughts?
6/2/2014 9:51 AM
Posted by scudmissle on 6/2/2014 9:51:00 AM (view original):
i have another solution that would benefit everyone, and get things where they were before...

since I was the only one affected by this unintended mishap, let's just do nothing. smokey has wilt, and sixers has rodman. the 3rd person is up. dh gets a break, and we are back "on track."

I do not like the idea of waiting for these other drafts to finish before we start this league. the ocp challenge took over a month to draft and start the league. delays are not what old guys like vancem and I can afford. haha.

thoughts?
If you cool with it, I agree let just move on and continue as is

6/2/2014 9:54 AM
btw how does one tank(or er um "tang")? and couldn't we just self police (you know, like with tang)?
6/2/2014 10:06 AM
Posted by eleibowitz on 6/2/2014 9:54:00 AM (view original):

thoughts?
If you cool with it, I agree let just move on and continue as is

Fine by me. 
6/2/2014 10:20 AM
I don't want to hold it up much longer or put another thing on DH's plate, but I'd prefer to hear from the plan from him. Start over with record or continue on with the lotto picks?
6/2/2014 10:32 AM
Okay guys based on scud's willingness to move forward, and no strong opposition to moving forward as is, I recommend that we continue drafting. That means that jhsukow is up.banditone is one deck, And tricky24 is up 3rd.

thoughts?
1) smokey57 - Wilt Chamberlain
2) sixernuggets - Dennis Rodman
3) jhsukow - closer to 1
4) banditone - closer to 1
5) tricky24 - closer to 1
6) steelers821 - closer to 1
7) pennsylvania - closer to 1
8) scudmissle - closer to 1
9) vancem - closer to 1
10) thomcat - closer to 1
11) maglor1 - closer to 1
12) eleibowitz - closer to 1
13) dh555 - closer to 1
14) logain - closer to 1
15) slymonium - closer to 1
16) amerk1180
17) gunner21
18) 98average - closer to 24
19) jkaye24 - closer to 24
20) longtallbrad - closer to 24
21) tarheel1991 - closer to 24
22) felonius = closer to 24
23) mikee1 - closer to 24
24) iccoachb - closer to 24
6/2/2014 10:44 AM (edited)
thanks for understanding guys

since everyone seems pretty cool about the situation, i say lets just keep going as is....smokey and sixers picks are ok and jh is up...ill sitemail him

also...gunner went mia so his spot goes to natenoy

6/2/2014 12:14 PM
I realize I'm going to make someone really happy...

Michael Jeffrey Jordan
6/2/2014 12:41 PM
Moses Malone
6/2/2014 2:06 PM
Lebron James
6/2/2014 2:25 PM
Kareem
6/2/2014 3:06 PM
CHARLES BARKLEY
6/2/2014 3:22 PM
Looks like scud has a case of old man river lol. My 2 proxy picks have been sent. Thanks fellas.
6/2/2014 4:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...28 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XLV Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.