This would be cool... Topic

I dont know if anyone has talked about doing this before but what if we had a HD HOF class. We voted in coaches. I saw this in GD it looked like it would be cool for HD
5/29/2014 9:57 PM
Not sure about a Hall of Fame, but maybe more like a HD History "Museum".  I'm not sure i love the museum concept, but something cool about the early days- who the best coaches were, who revolutionized the game, etc.  
5/29/2014 11:46 PM
HOFs are hard to run (I ran the most recent GD one). I'd be willing to explain how I went about it and offer suggestions if someone is interested. It takes a village, really.
5/29/2014 11:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I suggested to seble that we have a separate HOF class for coaches who are not only experienced but also high achieving. Maybe an "elite" HOF with coaches with a minimum win percentage and certain other achievements just in HD. Maybe a minimum of 1 national title and a certain number of tourney bids, etc. I just think the elite of the elite should get extra special designation. There are a lot of HOF coaches who haven't achieved as much as others. 

This isn't exactly what you're suggesting but it's a simple way to systemize in something similar. 
5/31/2014 3:26 AM
This would be cool... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.