La Grange Left
schillin 0
Keene St. Left
tannermcc1 0
California Tech. Left
Cool to see!

Thanks!

6/13/2014 1:25 PM
Can someone give an explanation of what the rating is from that table?
6/13/2014 7:43 PM
pitino moved because he forgot to renew in time. He is a good coach.
6/14/2014 4:35 PM
Posted by clouseb on 6/13/2014 7:43:00 PM (view original):
Can someone give an explanation of what the rating is from that table?
It is based on the number of NT wins that the coach has as a percentage of all games across all worlds.  I use it as a factor when rating the teams.
6/15/2014 10:17 AM
Coach rednu is announcing his (hopefully temporary) retirement at the end of this season at W. New England.

Was offered and accepted a new job out in Hawaii and need to take at least one season off to coordinate the move, get re-established and get settled in to the new surroundings (and, yes, by settled in, I probably DO mean "have lots of tropical rum-based drinks while staring out at the ocean from a beach"...). Hopefully I'll find my way back with time, because i really do enjoy the game and the community that's been created here...although strategically, I'm not sure how I'll deal with the mini-window for recruiting running at noon and games simulating at 8 p.m.

6/16/2014 9:39 AM
Wow - that sounds pretty exciting rednu. We certainly appreciate your contributions to the forum. Aren't you in Wyoming currently? If so, you are winning my award for most interesting living situations! (I am in Cincinnati.... ho-hum)
6/16/2014 10:53 AM
Posted by brianxavier on 6/16/2014 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Wow - that sounds pretty exciting rednu. We certainly appreciate your contributions to the forum. Aren't you in Wyoming currently? If so, you are winning my award for most interesting living situations! (I am in Cincinnati.... ho-hum)
Yeah, moving from basically the edge of Yellowstone out to Hawaii. Winters will be jusssssst a little different I suspect.
6/16/2014 11:05 AM
Anyone want to post their best recruits?  Here is my best guy, he fits in perfectly with the "Defense is optional" system I have put together at Willamette.  He is Hi-Hi in PER, BH, and PAS.

onedrive.live.com/redir

6/16/2014 11:57 AM (edited)
My best isn't that amazing, but I guess he can be put into the category of "Offense is optional". H-H in SB, DEF, PER, STA and possibly REB (didn't get any info).

Jeppesen
6/16/2014 1:00 PM
Robert Tolliver is avg in Spd and Blk..blue in everything else including FTs..no info on high-highs.

I informed of RS too, so he'll hopefully be able to max out all of that potential with 66 WE.
6/16/2014 4:15 PM
rednu... take me with you!
6/16/2014 5:55 PM
Does anybody know what time exhibition and regular season games are played? And is it possible to follow it live?
6/17/2014 9:41 AM
Tim, they are played around 2-2:30pm EST. No, you can't follow live.
6/17/2014 11:24 AM
Posted by brianxavier on 6/17/2014 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Tim, they are played around 2-2:30pm EST. No, you can't follow live.
That's the exhibition time. Change p.m. to a.m. for the regular season games (depending on worlds that Sim before Rupp and whether they're in rollover/recruiting/post-season, Rupp hits between 2:15 and 2:25 most mornings...)
6/17/2014 12:03 PM
also, while you can't follow it live, you can get the same effect by doing this:

go into your locker (the first page after signing on) and hover over the "Dynasty" tab near the top of the page.  One of the options to click on is "College Basketball."  Click it and on the next page there are five tabs on the left side of the page in yellow font.  Click on the "My Teams" tab.  This will load up all the games that have been played in a particular world you've played in.  You'll see an option to select which world you want to view.   Only worlds you play in will be available and Rupp will be selected by default if it's the only place you play.  Anyway, the last game played will always be on the top and you can click "First Half" to view the first half of the game.  When the pop up comes up with the play-by-play, just scroll down little by little so each play of the game will be a surprise.  When you get to the bottom (the end of the first half) there's a link to click on the second half.  Do the same for this and it will be almost like listening to a game live on the radio.  I do this for most of my games, it really adds a lot of suspense and fun to the game for me.

You have to follow the links straight away though because a lot of places on the website will somehow reveal whether or not you won the game.  Make sure you see the play-by-play everything else comes after :)

P.S. - After the second exhibition game in the afternoon tomorrow, the first regulation game is played just 12 hours later, if I'm not mistaken.  So don't make the mistake I did one season thinking I had an extra day to prepare for my first non-con game.
6/17/2014 6:32 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸
Season 74, D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.