George W. Bush Topic

Posted by raucous on 6/13/2014 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Nope.  He is Cresty.

Now today Obama has sided with the terrorists yet again by saying that there will be no troops going to Iraq.  He is such a moron.  Even if you don't plan on sending troops, you shouldn't open your useless pie hole and tell them that it is fine to overthrow the government.

You're right!  bronx sounds slightly less retarded.
6/13/2014 2:24 PM
**** you!

Neither!
6/13/2014 3:36 PM
Cresty would never blame GWB for anything, would you Cresty?
6/13/2014 3:56 PM
Me and millions of other folks.

Assmunch.
6/13/2014 3:59 PM
Yep

That's crusty.
6/13/2014 5:35 PM
no cresty always spoke in CAPITAL LETTERS!
6/13/2014 9:31 PM
He loves the Mets, Rangers, and Hawk Harrleson and blindly follows the commies.  It is Cresty.
6/13/2014 9:36 PM
He's the only man left on the planet that would still blame  BUSH  after six years of hope and change you can keep your healthcare plan focus on jobs like laser I didn't know about it until I read it in the paper when I killed Osama and you can keep your doctor because we will get to the bottom of this investigation lead by my plead the fifth in the most open administration while I draw a red line and I didn't know about it until I saw it on television we need to spend more money shovel ready investment in Americas future tax coal global warming focus jobs less more foreign let's be clear about we have won the I stand behind my immigration blah blah.
6/14/2014 1:08 PM
JUNE 15, 2014 6:45 PM
The Dog Ate My E-Mails, for Two Years 

Who knew that the Obama administration had a penchant for black humor? Earlier this year, in February, President Obama told Bill O’Reilly during an interview on Fox News that there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” in the IRS scandal involving the targeting of conservative nonprofit groups. In July 2013, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew foreshadowed his boss’s nonchalance by insisting that there was “no evidence” that any political appointee had been involved in the scandal.

Now we may know why. After months of delay in responding to congressional inquiries, the IRS now claims that, for the period of January 2009 to April 2011, all e-mails between Lois Lerner — the IRS official at the center of the scandal — and anyone outside the IRS were wiped out by a “computer crash.” As House Ways and Means chairman Dave Camp wrote in a statement, this loss means that “we are conveniently left to believe that Lois Lerner acted alone.” After all, there isn’t a “smidgen” of e-mail evidence to suggest otherwise.

6/16/2014 5:18 PM

Now IRS claims Lois Lerner emails lost to computer crash: Examiner Editorial

BY WASHINGTON EXAMINER JUNE 14, 2014 | 5:00 PM 

Just when it might appear that the IRS scandal cannot descend any lower, it has taken on the distinct odor of the Watergate cover-up with the most politically convenient computer crash in history. Naturally, theObama administration waited to release the damaging news on Friday afternoon to minimize its impact. The alleged crash means the federal tax agency can only produce copies of emails to and from Lois Lernerand other IRS employees for the period January 2009 to April 2011. So all emails Lerner sent during that period from her official IRS account to anybody outside the agency -- like the White House, the Justice Department, the Federal Election Commission, Democrats in Congress or political activists in liberal nonprofits -- have vanished into a digital black hole.
6/16/2014 5:22 PM

Did the IRS Really Lose Lois Lerner's Emails? Let a Special Prosecutor Find Them.

Obama needs to address this "phony scandal" and the public trust with real transparency.

A sloppy mistake, the government calls it, but you couldn't blame a person for suspecting a cover-up—the loss of an untold number of emails to and from the central figure in the IRS tea-party controversy. And because the public's trust is a fragile gift that the White House has frittered away in a series of second-term missteps, President Obama needs to act.

If the IRS can't find the emails, maybe a special prosecutor can.

The announcement came late Friday, a too-cute-by-half cliche of a PR strategy to mitigate backlash. "The IRS told Congress it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner's emails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed during the summer of that year," the Associated Press reported.

6/16/2014 5:25 PM

6/16/2014 5:35 PM
And now a word from RUSH LIMBAUGH:

We're supposed to believe that Lois Lerner's computer crashed. It wasn't even a system crash, it was just her computer and all of her e-mails are gone.  In fact, before that, there was a request for her e-mails way back a long time ago, and the IRS said, "You know, there's so much data that it would take us way, way, way too long to redact secret information before we could release these e-mails." 

Jason Chaffetz asked the IRS commissioner, "You gonna comply with the subpoena?"  This is a story about the request for these e-mails long time ago.  "The Internal Revenue Service said Friday it has lost a trove of emails to and from a central figure in the agency’s tea party controversy, sparking outrage from congressional investigators who have been probing the agency for more than a year.  The IRS told Congress Friday it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner’s emails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed during the summer of that year."

Why are we just hearing about this now?  But these e-mails would have been on other servers and other computers that did not crash.  So we have here a classic late Friday evening news dump, and the IRS is claiming they can't locate many of her e-mails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed during the summer of that year, which is preposterous.  The Regime may not know that I know this, but since the Eisenhower administration, every federal agency's required to have a Continuity of Operations Plan.  COOP is the acronym.  And the COOP plan requires that they make and store duplicates of everything.  These duplicates are maintained in another safe location in the event records are destroyed by fire or natural disaster or nuclear attack. 

6/16/2014 5:40 PM
The fact that you buy into the **** Limbaugh spews says a ton about your brain's ability to function.
6/16/2014 5:46 PM
My friend.  Limbaugh only comments on the many news releases including the three supplied above.

I realize your arguments rest upon a reputation that has been destroyed by the main stream media and that simply by discrediting or using his name you feel you are able to skirt the issue.

I reject that assumption.  In fact, his commentary only adds to the limited paragraphs submitted. 

It's sad to see a rebuttal resting upon the opinions of a man you never read or investigate and my brain function.

You'll have to do better sir.
6/16/2014 6:05 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
George W. Bush Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.