Sim HOF Get A Player In Sim After Their Namesake Topic

Wouldn't it be cool if once you reached HOF status in WIS Sim Baseball, you get to have a player named after you in Sim.  The year you make the HOF, say it is 2014, you get a player named after you...you decide what position(s) he plays and WIS generates some stats for you. Your team would simply be WIS HOF Member so you don't wind up on any franchise theme leagues, but you could be used in various theme leagues but not in progressives or OLs, unless you wound up being a AAA player in an OL.  All Sim HOFers would cost say $3 mil or less...so stats that correspond with that price range. 
6/24/2014 8:21 PM
"Ligapelota" would be a cookie
6/24/2014 9:54 PM
Somewhere on this forum is an old post of mine putting together an imaginary WIS owners All-Star team. 

I will try to dig it up in the next few days if I find the time. It was fun to put together.
6/25/2014 5:31 PM
But I agree - getting to strike boogerlips out 4 times in one game would be a blast for example ! 
6/25/2014 5:31 PM
I didn't even name my own kids after me.....
6/25/2014 5:36 PM
Well, "Trenton" is a pretty cool name really, I could see that catching on as a name for this generation !
6/29/2014 5:23 PM
My son's name is Trenton
6/30/2014 11:56 AM
I'm Bronx, my daughter is Brooklyn, my son is Staten and one of my cats is Queenie. Missing a Manhattan
6/30/2014 12:04 PM
Did you run out of bourbon?
6/30/2014 12:35 PM
Sim HOF Get A Player In Sim After Their Namesake Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.