SOTF: Winner Announced Topic

My apologies for disappearing during the last month or so.  I didn't expect the game to last so long and got busy once the summer came to an end.  I would have been happy to run a few challenges down the stretch, but Csudak took the game and ran with it...and did a great job!  There were some fun and creative challenges.  Best of luck to the final two!
11/9/2014 10:44 PM
The Bears kick returner has 288 yds...that's crazy
11/9/2014 11:29 PM
Well I didn't exactly expect to make it as far as I did in this game being the new guy and I really didn't work with anyone. I got voted to participate in most elimination challenges since nobody knew much about me. I did absolutely nothing on the social side of this game and I'm sure it cost me.
So I don't have any preference here who wins so instead of flipping a coin, I will do the following:

FINAL CHALLENGE

The guy that make most correct picks will be the one who I vote for.
Game 1- San Antonio vs. LA Clippers
Game 2- NJ Devils vs. Boston Bruins
Game 3- Carolina Panthers vs. Phil. Eagles

Tiebreaker- Total points scored in Carolina/Phil game

Please sitemail me your picks. Good luck, gentlemen!
11/10/2014 2:07 AM
I have no questions to ask, since I was in an allaince with both of you, I'm casting my vote for TROPICANA since he was the one to reach out to me, even though he is a bears fan.
11/10/2014 8:43 AM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 11/10/2014 8:43:00 AM (view original):
I have no questions to ask, since I was in an allaince with both of you, I'm casting my vote for TROPICANA since he was the one to reach out to me, even though he is a bears fan.
Send me the votes, please!
11/10/2014 1:32 PM
11/10/2014 3:56 PM
stevedotdec
To:
pokerdonk
Received:
11/10/2014 3:22:00 PM
Subject:
Final Challenge
Looks like I'm already down a vote, hope I win yours!

Game 1- San Antonio vs. LA Clippers - CLIPPERS
Game 2- NJ Devils vs. Boston Bruins - BRUINS
Game 3- Carolina Panthers vs. Phil. Eagles - EAGLES

Tiebreaker- Total points scored in Carolina/Phil game - 48

Steve
11/10/2014 7:59 PM
tropicana
To:
pokerdonk
Received:
11/10/2014 8:10:00 AM
Subject:
picks

SA
Devils
Car

49 points as a TB
11/10/2014 8:00 PM
lol, we picked the opposite side of all 3 games
11/10/2014 8:04 PM
With the same tiebreaker, basically, lol
11/10/2014 8:51 PM
Dang, I lost...the tiebreaker.  Mwa-ha-ha...
11/10/2014 11:14 PM
Lol. I stand by my logic of not picking the team with the Sanchize at QB. how was i to know he was going to possess Cam before the game???
11/10/2014 11:45 PM
Voting results are going to be delayed!!!!  Sorry.
11/11/2014 9:55 PM
Is it because you ordered something cool for a prize and it hasn't come in yet?  That it isn't it!
11/12/2014 5:33 PM
We had to wait because one of the jury members did not respond, so I need to turn to the alternative juror, redraider68.

Here are the results....

nyaggi98 votes for TROPICANA

primetime27 votes for TROPICANA

2legit votes for TROPICANA

amorak votes for STEVEDOTDEC

pokerdonk votes for STEVEDOTDEC

thebish votes for STEVEDOTDEC

and the final vote was.....

redraider68 votes for STEVEDOTDEC

By a tight vote of 4-3 STEVEDOTDEC is our winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I didn't post it that way to be cruel tropicana, that was the order the votes came in.

I hope everyone had fun with this game.  It didn't go exactly as I had planned in some aspects, but I think the overall goal of having the challenges be the priority was definitely met.

I even thought about having a final, final challenge when I didn't get gmc_sierra's vote and we were tied, but decided to let the jury have the say.

If anyone has any additonal thoughts on the game I would love to hear them.

11/12/2014 9:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...49|50|51|52 Next ▸
SOTF: Winner Announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.