1ST NFL DECADE DRAFT LEAGUE-40's&50's (3 left!) Topic

Ok, I'll do it.
8/7/2014 12:50 PM
Yayy genco!  It wasn't cuz of my constant badgering was it?  lol
8/8/2014 4:37 AM
the only thing I ask is no on-the-clock drafting during Labor Day weekend ( assuming we fill up by that point) - I have several fantasy football drafts that weekend and I bet I am not the only one.
8/10/2014 8:44 PM
Yes I will plan for that.  I have one Saturday and one Monday night (Labor Day) myself.  We'll figure something out.with scheduling.
8/11/2014 2:08 AM
OK, it's decision time.  Either we try to go now and have the draft done by Labor day weekend, or we sit and wait for it to fill for as long as it takes.

I think I am going to open it up to anyone who wants a 2nd team so we can try to get it going.  Submit interest in the the theme league classified thread or SM me if you want a 2nd team in the NDDL
8/13/2014 5:05 PM
I'll take a 2nd team if needed.
8/14/2014 6:20 PM
U got it coolmay
8/14/2014 9:26 PM
OK, we are filled at 24.  I will use tomorrow's NY Lottery quick draw, like we usually do.  Your draft signup # will be the hour I use your numbers on the quick draw. O will get the midnight numbers.  #2 signup gets the 1 am numbers and so on.First five numbers are added up and lowest total wins the #1 pick, 2nd lowest wins #2 and so on.

Please check your sitemail for updates and we will plan on srafting next week.  Like the NDL, we will use 30 min intervals and finish it in a week.
8/14/2014 9:37 PM
◂ Prev 123
1ST NFL DECADE DRAFT LEAGUE-40's&50's (3 left!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.