Is WIScast coming to HD? Topic

Thanks Duke, was expecting more of a Goalline Blitz live action play by play player look.  Not sure how that would be implemented in HD, I guess it would look more like a shot chart then
7/15/2014 12:11 PM
Posted by hogstench on 7/15/2014 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Thanks Duke, was expecting more of a Goalline Blitz live action play by play player look.  Not sure how that would be implemented in HD, I guess it would look more like a shot chart then
I'm guessing they could do it like the "gamecasts" that ESPN, SI, etc. use for bball, which resembles the shot chart you suggested.  As each play unfolds, an X or O pops up, along with a brief explanation of who took the shot and/or if there was a foul.  The side then scrolls each play, turnover, and sub.  An integrated, play-by-play boxscore would be nice too
7/15/2014 2:05 PM
I want the little cartoon guys launching 3's and D'ing up .  Plus, I would really like to see them fall to the ground "all World Cup like" when they get injured.  
7/21/2014 10:37 PM
◂ Prev 12
Is WIScast coming to HD? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.