Hamilton 22 - Filled... Topic

Hamilton has rolled into season 22. Currently there are is five  four  three   one opening. We are pretty stable world with a number of long-term owners. This season we have the chance to reset some of the private rules. You can help shape that. Season 21 was public, but we have been able to retain our previous private settings. There will be minimum-win-requirements, and rules for maintaining minor league pitching staff fatigue levels. 
The following franchises are currently available:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (AL East) has had some pretty stable owners.  You can rebuild or compete fairly quickly.  7th Pick in amateur draft.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (AL South) Coming off of a 95 win season. 2 players making more than $2M, two arbitration-eligible guys.  Very low payroll.  Lots to do with this team.  30th pick in the amateur draft.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (AL East) Someone just needs to take this team for a bit and work with it.  It has had some success, but a bit of a roller coaster.  5th pick in amateur draft.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (NL East) A rebuild in progress.   One of the better historical franchises in Hamilton.  2nd pick in amateur draft.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (NL North0 A bit of a challenge.  The (new) owner abandoned this team early in season 21.  The replacement owner helped to keep the staff at 100 after the early-season abandonment issue.  1st pick in the amateur draft.

When analyzing these franchises, please keep in mind that Hamilton plays differently than most worlds.  Most owners will tell you that success here doesn't always look the same as in most worlds.  I know that's been true for me.
8/6/2014 3:22 PM (edited)
Solid veteran ownership in this league.  You see very few attempts to fleece inexperienced owners out of their best young players.  A number of knowledgeable long-term owners who are willing to give out advice to others.  There isn't really one or a few teams that make the world series every year so it's not an oligopoly at the top.  I would say one of the more competitive worlds, in terms of parity, that you will find right now. Also, any team available will have a top ten pick or non-existent payroll so there's always that also.
7/20/2014 9:37 PM
May be at 4 here shortly.  Come and join our world.
7/22/2014 9:35 PM
Just signed up for the NL East franchise. There's a #1 pick for next season still out there people - come on board ! 
7/23/2014 1:52 AM
All 4 remaining franchises have possibilities, depending on what you want to do.  Site mail me now!
7/24/2014 11:47 AM
I was looking for a new challenge and an NL rebuild to go with my existing AL one in USMLB and this league seemed like the perfect fit. VERY competitive divisions last season with 3 out of 8 being decided by just ONE game and a whole load of teams in wildcard contention for most of the season. Great Blog as well - very in-depth analysis of Power Rankings, Player Stats, Free Agent ratings etc.

Seem like nice guys in here as well so come join us - #1, #5 and #7 Draft Picks still available which is a great start for anyone ! 
7/26/2014 5:07 AM (edited)
NL North team taken.  Down to 3.  All have potential depending on what you want to do. 
7/27/2014 8:59 PM
Come join us!  We've got a good mix of veteran and newer owners.  And I'm a great  good, knowlegable, clueless, uh, commish.  You can decide....but you have to join first. 
7/28/2014 2:55 PM
Check out the blog as well ! A lot of hard work clearly goes into this with all the stats you need and it's an indicator of a good World with active owners.

We're ready to roll and just need 3 - two of which have top 7 draft picks !  Get on board now if you're looking for a new league.

thehamiltonexpress.wordpress.com/
7/29/2014 2:29 AM
Forgot to mention sneekes' blog.  Great owner, outstanding blog.  You'll like this world.  3 left....
7/30/2014 6:32 AM
Just THREE needed people ! Look at all the private Worlds with 5/6 or more - you'll be here 'til Thanksgiving ! lol

We're ready to go once we fill those last spots and two of them have Top 7 picks in this year's draft - what's stopping you ?

Let's play Ball !!!
7/31/2014 5:24 PM
Home stretch guys.  All three franchises have opportunities.  Sitemail me!
8/1/2014 7:52 AM
Join up today!
8/1/2014 4:11 PM
2 Left.  C'mon and join us.
8/1/2014 7:45 PM
There's still a 7th overall Draft pick out there for one of you lucky people. That and a decent bunch of owners plus some ultra-competitive title races (3 out of 8 divisions were won by ONE game !) means this is the league for you !

Bring a friend and we can get started this weekend ! 
8/2/2014 5:52 PM
12 Next ▸
Hamilton 22 - Filled... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.