Hamilton 22 - Filled... Topic

Two left. Quick turn if you join. Join now, it's easy to get one to finish this and get scheduled.
8/2/2014 10:33 PM
2 More.  That's it...
8/3/2014 12:43 PM
We're gonna keep annoying you lot until 2 of you sign up !

Don't make us send Big Carl round. You wouldn't like Big Carl  ... 
8/3/2014 3:17 PM

scot's new.  He doesn't even know Big Carl, but I do....

8/4/2014 10:26 AM
Everyone knows Big Carl ! 
8/5/2014 1:34 AM
I am thinking about joining hardball dynasty for the first time.  I plan to be a committed owner for the long hall, but I'm trying to figure out what league would work best for me.  How is this league different from others?
8/5/2014 2:43 AM
As a new player, you may not notice differences.  Every world has a random player generation.  Some worlds have more "superstars" than others.  Just because a guy with certain raitings plays poorly in some worlds doesn't mean a guy with the same ratings doesn't star in another.  The game is based on player ratings.  Since each world is completely separate, the ratings are relative within the world only.  So if you start HBD as a newbie, you won't really see any difference.
8/5/2014 6:26 AM
Joey, your first season(s) will be so taken up with the complexities of the game that you won't spend any time wondering if you joined the right league - you make those decisions way down the line once you've figured everything out. Pick a league with good owners who are happy to pass on advice, has a team available in the league you want (ie NL or AL) and a good blog (shows people are serious about the game). Then get onboard and enjoy HBD and all it's delights/frustrations ... Ross
8/6/2014 1:37 AM
1 Left.

Join today and coud be budgeting tomorrow
8/6/2014 3:23 PM

Did anybody say pretty please? :)

8/6/2014 6:23 PM

Join so you can play with noted celebrity Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

also it's the final spot, so there's guaranteed to be no wait. and you get the 7th pick in the draft.

c'mon.

8/7/2014 12:44 PM
ONE - Be the hero!
8/7/2014 2:43 PM
◂ Prev 12
Hamilton 22 - Filled... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.