Rule V Leg #45 - waitlist Topic

It might have been shaybee who first won with HWMNBN, but can't recall for sure. Jose was still here when it happened, so I'm sure he recalls it vividly. Heard from Jose via sitemail. His predictions will be requested for sure.
7/21/2014 11:00 PM
Long ago I was foolish enough to draft TSMOPOAT, and was given a severe beating by Lady Karma that still causes my ears to ring....
7/21/2014 11:06 PM
SFord hath giveneth his blessing for this knave to revive the Identical Roster League, otherwise known as the Big Dick League...the thread will be up in the next day or two...Viva la Dick Burns!
7/21/2014 11:12 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/21/2014 11:12:00 PM (view original):
SFord hath giveneth his blessing for this knave to revive the Identical Roster League, otherwise known as the Big Dick League...the thread will be up in the next day or two...Viva la Dick Burns!
Never was a part of that one...that might have to change.
7/21/2014 11:26 PM
Another familiar name from the past added to the waitlist, bullet6464.
7/21/2014 11:31 PM
Posted by sinfonian11 on 7/21/2014 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/21/2014 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Never was a part of that one...that might have to change.
Yeah, that one's fun. 23 owners pick 1 player(a particular season, within the given salary parameters) , the other owner picks a stadium. All owners must use those players and stadium. You get 2 X-factor roster spots, drafting with what cash is remaining...the teams are usually a trainwreck, playing in an unsuited stadium for their meek talents. You're probably playing in Coors with hurlers with HR/9 of 2 or more...it ain't pretty.
7/21/2014 11:45 PM
I do believe I was the one who first won with Mr Rose, so let the rotten tomatoes fly...

And I recall quite vividly the Big Dick league too.  Count me in for that!
7/22/2014 9:10 AM
Planning to give trenchfoot and llcoach another day or two, then go to the waitlist.  I'd like to start the draft sometime this week if possible.
7/22/2014 10:13 AM
as always, looking forward to the next leg!! Been consistent in terms of getting some W's, but need to get over that hump & make the DAMN PLAYOFFS!!
7/22/2014 11:43 AM
A veritable whos who of Rule V players on the wait list.

And Mussopini struggles to make playoffs.

The more things change the more they stay the same!
7/22/2014 11:50 AM
trenchfoot is a buddy of mine, I'll see if I can get ahold of him today or tonight
7/22/2014 12:45 PM
Sorry, hadn't checked WiS for a few days as all my teams had finished. I'm back now!
7/22/2014 12:49 PM
Gotcha.  Just need to hear from llcoach now.
7/22/2014 4:15 PM
Gentlemen!  Well met!  We can't tell you how good it is to back in the fold.  Well, we could tell you, but that would require real effort, and we're not about the effort thing. Regardless, we are back after our self-imposed hiatus, just in time for another interminable Rule V waitlist. But at least we're in good company.
7/22/2014 7:53 PM
Posted by jose can u c on 7/22/2014 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Gentlemen!  Well met!  We can't tell you how good it is to back in the fold.  Well, we could tell you, but that would require real effort, and we're not about the effort thing. Regardless, we are back after our self-imposed hiatus, just in time for another interminable Rule V waitlist. But at least we're in good company.
Vegas returns! Doesn't look like we'll get to your spot on the wait list, but hoping that we can convince you to grace us with your always entertaining predictions at the conclusion of the draft.
7/22/2014 9:29 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #45 - waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.