NDL 4 Commentary thread Topic

PREDICTED DIVISION WINNERS
AFC East

May Cannons – great passing attack, fine D

Central

tough call - maybe Remember the Titans?

West

Montana Mgmt – will score a boatload of points. Looks like an overall strong division tho.

NFC East

Fear Booners – just enough offense to win games 17 to 13

Central

Motley Crew – no weaknesses, many strengths *or* My Name is Earl – using the Def that upset the great 42 Bears in the NFL championship

West

Hair Bear Bunch

8/5/2014 8:31 AM
Here are my picks for division winners
AFC
EAST
TWO tough pass defenses sitting in this division

May Cannons with Peyton and a soild D BUT megatron will be a pain in the playoffs with Montana and a good SPT

CENTRAL
Chi Town with a solid offense and good D. Northmen and Titans battling it out for #2 with SPT

WEST
Montana Mgmt;Agree with Tom 100% here. Brady in Genco's scheme is truely deadly and then toss in the Bolt's D watch out. Roadhouse pulling a wild card out somehow as he always does. Solid offense and good SPT should put him in the playoffs

NFC
East
Sinister Minister by a hair. More rounded team with more offensive power and a good def. Boone will be right there with him and that Bears D

Central
Here is a weird one, JohnBerlin is facing his last years team in Graham and Campbell. I think Motley Crew takes this with My name is earl and in chad we trust on his heals

WEST
Jamaica Me crazy with hair bear bunch in a close 2nd. Just think Tony has a bit more offense and defense going....plus he used my man Roman!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL AND LETS GET REEEEAAADY TO RUMBLE!!!
8/5/2014 9:57 PM
hope all the new owners love this league as I do. best part about this league is you never know what will be someones team. Last season we had an almost all passing team that made it deep in the playoffs. this season we see a Spec Sanders run heavy team waiting to maybe be this years shocker.
8/5/2014 10:03 PM
Isn't Bevo in the AFC East?  If so, you two are REALLY underestimating him.  He's on Genco's level and I wouldn't be surprised if he won the whole thing.
8/5/2014 10:38 PM
Posted by roadhouse19 on 8/5/2014 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Isn't Bevo in the AFC East?  If so, you two are REALLY underestimating him.  He's on Genco's level and I wouldn't be surprised if he won the whole thing.
Bevoxxx has the perfect defense - 02 Bucs - to deal with Manning. He also looks to have a strong offense. I'd favor him in the AFC East

But his weakness is special teams. The'11 Colts ST and a 325k PK will cost him some games.

skimping on those positions will work in open leagues but not here.
8/6/2014 12:20 AM
Posted by isacqbs58 on 8/5/2014 10:03:00 PM (view original):
hope all the new owners love this league as I do. best part about this league is you never know what will be someones team. Last season we had an almost all passing team that made it deep in the playoffs. this season we see a Spec Sanders run heavy team waiting to maybe be this years shocker.
I'll second that isac.  There is quite an infusion of WIS football legends that are new to the NDL.  If they like it and become regulars as well, it will certainly make filling future NDL's and Decade Draft Leagues much easier

I'd LOVE to make this a franchise that can rival the ODL and ODDL in hoops.
8/6/2014 2:19 AM
I am thinking the Quales may go with a west coast offense :-)
8/6/2014 7:28 AM
for us non-players, can someone post (or site mail)  the link to the league web page? Thanks.
8/6/2014 8:43 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/nfl-l/view.asp?lid=23746
8/6/2014 12:44 PM
I posted this days ago, and finally noticed now that it was in the wrong forum ---

A Quick analysis of one top draft pick: Aaron Rodgers
NDL 1 - Champion  **   NDL 2 - 11 wins  **   NDL 3 - Lost in Finals  **   NDL 4 - Lost in Conference Championship

Any other player (or Def or O-Line) that has a good case for a great #1 pick? Rodgers with his great stats and only being the 11st most expensive QB is my choice.

9/11/2014 10:19 AM
◂ Prev 12345
NDL 4 Commentary thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.