Picking a CIty/Stadium Topic

You can delete all your posts.   And quit posting in it.    That would be kind of funny because then I'm arguing with myself. 

But, with that stick planted firmly up your ***, "funny" is a foreign concept to you.

7/28/2014 1:47 PM

i enjoyed this thread. thanks guys

7/28/2014 1:55 PM
The simple fact of the matter is NO ONE outside our little HBD community cares if you won a WS.  In fact, very few people within our little HBD community cares who wins a WS if it's not them.

True statement! I'll go one better - not only does nobody outside of the HBD community care (or in it, really), but I know I, for one, have to almost "hide" the fact I play it so much because it's pathetic to most normal people to see a grown man obsessed with a fake game with fake players. It's downright embarrassing to admit to people I know how many countless hours I've spent analyzing ratings and numbers in the pursuit of something so silly. My wife hates it! 

7/28/2014 2:44 PM
that's where your wrong MikeT, I find this hilarious...

7/28/2014 3:51 PM
Yeah, you didn't sound all pouty and defensive at all.

AT ALL!!!!
7/28/2014 4:08 PM
and you didn't come off as an over-bearing, know-it-all, cynical a-hole at all.

AT ALL!!!!

7/28/2014 4:34 PM
Yeah but I'm OK with that.

Being called, correctly, defensive and pouty bothers you.   Because you have thin-skin.
7/28/2014 4:45 PM

Starting to think cincymike is MikeT23's alias.  A real person would have figured out that this conversation is going nowhere by now.
7/28/2014 4:46 PM

Thin-skinned folks are slow to figure such things out.

7/28/2014 4:50 PM
I think I may be getting under your skin MikeT... I'm just playing the game you started

7/28/2014 6:58 PM (edited)
Posted by cincymike on 7/28/2014 1:41:00 PM (view original):
I wish I could delete this thread so MikeT would truly have nothing to do with his life besides sit at his computer and be cynical all by himself...
Yeah because I posted something like this:

"I wish I could just make it all go away!!!!"
7/28/2014 7:13 PM
I think you may be focusing on the wrong part of that statement.............

7/29/2014 9:25 AM
Posted by cincymike on 7/27/2014 5:06:00 PM (view original):
You admitted to mocking me then said I became defensive??? Wow... I explained why I switched before posting, I can't read for you MikeT... I will not comment further, my intention was never to pump myself up and I think it says more about you than it does me that you took it that way... but in all sincerity thank you for your help, it was very good advice (that I've taken)... I just wish it could have been smoother getting it out of you. Best of luck maybe we will meet up in a world one day.
Sez the guy who posted this on Sunday.
7/29/2014 9:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/28/2014 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Yeah but I'm OK with that.

Being called, correctly, defensive and pouty bothers you.   Because you have thin-skin.
Wait a sec.  I thought YOU were poiuyt?
7/29/2014 10:10 AM
Extra letter in there.
7/29/2014 10:14 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Picking a CIty/Stadium Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.