Season 75, D3 Topic

I appreciate that the odds see how Kenyon has been playing possum... but every game in that South region is going to be brutal. And Kenyon at nearly double the chances than Hiram at winning it all?!?!?!? Don't see that. Some good betting odds taking Hiram at 7%.
9/9/2014 6:31 PM
I admit I was a bit surprised to see these odds, jsa, especially with Kenyon being favored over Hiram despite losing to us twice in the season series.  However, I suppose this lends credence to my enduring belief that Hiram is overachieving this season.  We shall see which bears out...the odds or the overachievement!  
9/10/2014 2:31 AM
Hey everyone. I'm taking a break from WIS. I am posting here in the hopes that someone will pick up Emmanuel and keep the tradition going. Best of luck to everyone in the future.
9/12/2014 11:40 AM
I'm deciding between taking a break or moving schools myself. The Great NE looks like it has some good coaches - if I stay around, I may apply.
9/12/2014 12:36 PM
Good luck to you bananajacobs
9/12/2014 1:46 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 9/9/2014 12:39:00 PM (view original):
The Midwest and South look loaded this year.  In the Midwest the top 3 seeds are stacked and then you have underseeded Willamette at 7 and always dangerous Wentworth Tech and Dickinson at 11 and 14, respectively.  In the South, the Susquehanna, Hardin-Simmons, and Vassar are the 8-10 seeds.  And I think Baldwin-Wallace is going to be a tough out as a 13-seed.   Good luck to everyone in the post-season!
Hey did you guys know that Menlo team is pretty good?  Jeepers!

Sincerely,
The Lastest Menlo Road Kill

9/12/2014 2:33 PM
I can attest.

Sincerely,
Beaten three times by Menlo
9/12/2014 6:52 PM
best of luck to you bananajacobs and also ajlillie if you end up leaving as well.  We'll be losing some terrific coaches.
9/13/2014 8:15 AM
hats off to N. Carolina Wes and nastynick - I doubted his team and they are flying.

I am glad the UAA has a rep in the final four, but I think they will be hard pressed to win it all, as I am sure their coach would agree.  I still think it's Menlo's to lose but often the tourney isn't kind to favorites.

Good luck fellas!
9/13/2014 6:55 PM
good luck Tarvolon! That Elite 8 curse... it ain't got nothing on you lately!
9/14/2014 8:58 AM
Wow...2 incredible finishes in last night's FF.  NCWC was down 17 with something like 5 to play and nearly pulled off the comeback.  Good luck to Dallas and Menlo tonight!
9/14/2014 12:03 PM
Season Ending Stats: onedrive.live.com/redir
9/15/2014 10:08 PM
Posted by bullman17 on 9/15/2014 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Season Ending Stats: onedrive.live.com/redir
Nice to see my legacy lives on offensively at WNE...#224 in offense. 

Also have to jump in here and wish bananajacobs all the best as I enjoyed our time together in the GNE. Best of luck man. 

As for me...I was hoping to jump back into the world this cycle, but have to hold out since my wife had some medical issues come up this week. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can end my Rupp hiatus in the near future. 
9/16/2014 2:37 AM
Sorry to hear about your wife rednu, I hope she is okay.

When you are ready to jump back in, come on over to the Northwest conference, home of the NC champs Menlo.
9/16/2014 10:49 AM
I got you beat rednu.. #228 for Millsaps.  I knew my team offense was bad.  I even knew it was probably that bad.  Defense checked in at #25 (both based on points per possession - PPP- metric)
9/16/2014 11:34 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Season 75, D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.