"Baseball is fine. Don't worry about it" Topic

Holy ****, is baseball still playing? It's hockey season.
10/25/2014 7:45 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/25/2014 6:59:00 PM (view original):
So you're telling me what I should be telling you and then saying "If you told me that, you'd be a moron"? 

Who's the moron?

Baseball has a lack of interest problem.  Post #1 in this thread.
"That said, ESPN is not carrying the WS and they do a shitton on NBA stuff so maybe that's not the best barometer" post today saying, in essence, "SportsCenter coverage might not be the best way to judge baseball's lack of interest problem."

Are you incapable of following along?   Do I need to use smaller words?  
Clearly you didn't understand my post at all, since you're still totally ignoring everything I said.  ESPN's WS vs. NBA coverage is still irrelevant.  When the circumstances flip, the coverage flips.  They always give a certain amount of coverage to any game in any big 4 sport.  Period.  It has nothing to do with MLB vs. NBA.  You're still ignoring that completely.
10/25/2014 10:28 PM
"That said, ESPN is not carrying the WS and they do a shitton on NBA stuff so maybe that's not the best barometer"
10/26/2014 7:28 AM
ESPN also doesn't broadcast the Super Bowl, but I believe they give it more than 6 minutes of coverage.
10/26/2014 8:16 AM

This morning's ESPN.com front page.  A great WS game 4 pushed off to the side.

10/26/2014 8:26 AM
Football rules the sports world.   I don't think that can be disputed.
10/26/2014 8:27 AM
Glad you're catching on.

Nick Cafardo's a dumbass.

3/16/2015 8:22 PM
That article was terrible. Remind me to never read anything Cafardo ever writes.
3/16/2015 10:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16
"Baseball is fine. Don't worry about it" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.