BallPark Franks Full. Topic

Another owner gained their first HBD World Series title (congrats bluenoser44), and now we are in rollover. Strong, stable world featuring a bunch of experienced and  savvy, long term owners. Promising a more active blog, including the return of the season preview, and a world prospect report. A few private world rules, including the 60/40 stipulation. If your ML payroll is under 40 mil, you have to win a minimum 60 games, which brings us to the available National League team:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile
7th pick. Another fairly typical squad for our Senior Circuit. A little bit of everything, not a lot of anything. A good tear down and rejiggering candidate, for sure.

Post, or sitemail, any questions, or interest.
 Just a heads up, both the chatboard and blog are sometimes NSFW (or Not Safe For Wives). Canadians and Canadian haters are especially welcome, eh.
8/7/2014 4:58 AM (edited)
This League is great, and NL in particular is tight and competitive. Come join the fun...
8/1/2014 7:28 PM
The NL is very young and tight, yes
8/2/2014 8:22 AM
Honestly, you could do worse. In fact, you probably have.
8/3/2014 2:07 PM
Did i mention the Owner of the Year award? Every season a poll is put up nominating a few owners the chance to win a $25 dollar gift certificate. The teams available could be contenders for the award, under the right guidance.
8/4/2014 8:56 PM
I'm in.  Hit me up, I'll grab one of the remaining franchises at random.  I'll probably roll a die, like I was attacking a D&D goblin or troll of some sort.
8/4/2014 11:42 PM
Ooooh, a D&D reference. I like it. I will grant you 20 extra hit points, and bestow my Ice sword (+2 to hit, +5 frost damage) upon you, verily.
8/5/2014 7:14 AM
Anyone else want to roll the 12 sided die?
8/5/2014 7:15 AM
Just two owners to go. Join a fun, challenging world.
8/5/2014 8:07 PM
Great, interactive world, with no drama and an invigorating blog. Seriously.
8/5/2014 9:59 PM
See, it's not just me. Two good candidate teams for Owner of the Year. Just need a little tinkering or rebuilding. You have options. very friendly and welcoming of owners new to HBD. Your questions will be answered.
8/6/2014 7:16 AM
you're hot
8/6/2014 7:28 AM
Can we stop referencing D&D? Please and thank you.
8/6/2014 8:14 PM
yw
8/7/2014 7:25 AM
Time for a Silence spell on nj. He is such a knob, I mean hob, goblin.
8/7/2014 7:54 AM
12 Next ▸
BallPark Franks Full. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.