"War on whites" Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by silentpadna on 8/7/2014 6:57:00 AM (view original):
Democrats want voters (combine the amnesty and being against any sort of voter fraud limitations like ID); Republicans want cheap labor.  Hence the hot air being spewed by both sides, but no real action.  Status quo is a good thing to those in power.

On a side note, we live in an area where there is a very heavy (relative to other nearby areas) immigrant population.  I have no comment about whether they are legal or not, but my wife works in the school lunch program.  There is a huge increase in new non-English speaking students.  More than half of those are Guatemalan - the dialect is hard to understand by even the Spanish-speaking kids and teachers/translators.  Almost all are a part of the free lunch (and breakfast) program.  Almost none have any birth certificate information or anything like that.  According to addresses, there are up to 5 families with the same address.  The county we live in is probably 75-80% white.  The school in questoin is approximately 50%+ Hispanic, and rising.

This is boots on the ground observations of how not having an under-control policy puts tremendous strains on resources - paid for by somebody right?  I admit it is speculation on my part, but this is just after our governor found out that x number of these DACA folks were arbitrarily transported to our state to find families and friends. 

If I show concern about where our resources go, and I'm an old white guy, does that make me.....wait, never mind.

The Dems have declared war on you.
8/7/2014 8:20 AM
But I'd like to address the "cheap labor" part.    When illegal immigrants have jobs, a legal citizen has been denied one.    Now, quite honestly, I think a lot of legal citizens will decline to pick berries in the 100 degree heat or clean Ahnold's mansion for $8 an hour but the point remains.   We have a citizen on an assistance program who could be working. 
8/7/2014 8:23 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2014 7:47:00 AM (view original):
Poor bronxcheer.

Desperately want to be part of these threads, but can't think of anything of value to say.

Has cresty ever brought anything into a conversation except for some BALLS or Custer pictures?
8/7/2014 8:40 AM
8/7/2014 10:06 PM
Posted by raucous on 8/7/2014 8:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/7/2014 7:47:00 AM (view original):
Poor bronxcheer.

Desperately want to be part of these threads, but can't think of anything of value to say.

Has cresty ever brought anything into a conversation except for some BALLS or Custer pictures?
8/7/2014 10:11 PM
I've owned at least one gun for around 40 years.  I've managed to not kill anyone with any of them.

Maybe it's because I'm not insane.
6/19/2015 2:26 PM

Confederate statue in Charleston vandalized

The memorial that stands less than 2 miles from Emanuel AME Church was covered in red spray paint with a message.  Racial tensions »

BOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  LOSING TREASONOUS REDNECKS NEED TO PUT AWAY BATTLE FLAGS. YE LOST, SCUMBAGS.GERMANS HAD IT RIGHT BANNING NAZI FLAGS

6/21/2015 6:45 PM
This is where it gets stupid.    A flag in Columbia had nothing to do with the shootings.   A statue honoring soldiers had nothing to do with the shootings.    But those are headline grabbers so those with agendas are more than happy to bring them up.

Idiots.
6/21/2015 7:21 PM
DID YOU WIN THE SWORD FIGHT?!?!?!?!!
6/21/2015 7:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
"War on whites" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.