Cal Ripken -- 3 openings -- WANT FULL BY WEDNESDAY Topic

The commish is already making his mark in this world...all for the better.  This is a very active world with some great owners.  We lost a couple of our original owners, but they have come back this season.  It's a pleasure to be a part of this world.  Come join us!
8/20/2014 4:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words, dl.  Just trying my best, because the owners in this world deserve it.  We only need four more to want to be part of a damn good world in order to fill.  To those who don't want to join, well, it really is your loss.
8/20/2014 8:48 PM
As frustrating as it is that this is going so slowly, I refuse to go public.  As the new commissioner, I am committed to getting QUALITY owners over the idea of filling faster.

If you are a QUALITY owner, I want to hear from you.  What would it take to get you to try our world?  Because I honestly feel that this should not be taking this long to fill...with how much fun I've had in this world, I truly believe it should be one of the worlds with a waiting list.  It really is that good.  I shouldn't even really need to "sell" it at all.
8/21/2014 9:53 AM
One concern that has been brought to my attention is the fact that I was able to take over as commissioner when I shouldn't even still be in the league, since I didn't meet our win requirement of 50 games last season.

I have gone on record as saying 48 wins is not acceptable to me.  I am not going to make excuses, but as the new commissioner I have committed to kicking myself out if I fail to meet the MWR again.  If this is a concern to anyone else looking at possible worlds, please accept this commitment as my promise that I am committed to nothing but excellence in this world.
8/21/2014 11:25 AM
bump
8/21/2014 7:57 PM
bump
8/22/2014 9:05 AM
bump

8/22/2014 3:27 PM
Happy Saturday.  Still three openings.
8/23/2014 12:48 PM
Keeping it at the top.
8/24/2014 10:07 AM
Bump-a-roonie.
8/24/2014 7:57 PM
Bump.
8/25/2014 11:13 AM
Would love to have the last three spots filled by tomorrow, or Wednesday at the absolute latest.
8/25/2014 6:45 PM
Let's get it filled!  Come one, come all...or, at least, come three!!!
8/26/2014 11:54 AM
BUMP
8/26/2014 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 12
Cal Ripken -- 3 openings -- WANT FULL BY WEDNESDAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.