Having previously used an Android phone, it was very difficult to navigate the site. I actually chose iPhone as my latest phone because after using my wife's, I knew I could use it for HBD. Now on my iPhone, it takes one extra click. It was initially annoying, but not a big deal.
8/13/2014 1:18 PM
I'm having trouble on my ipod touch, just buggy problems when I try to click menus, etc.  Other areas of the screen seem to be highlighting when I'm trying to use the menu.  Definitely more difficult than before.
8/13/2014 1:35 PM
Specifically, when using an iPhone there is lots of resizing the screen and moving things around. I had become used to tapping the pull down, which would stay down, then touching another part of the screen to move the whole thing around if the link I wanted wasn't on screen.

Now, if you touch any other part of the screen, the pull down disappears. What you have to do now is open the pull down then hold it down and use IT to move the screen. I hope/think that explains the change in function.
8/13/2014 3:51 PM
Small update - iOS devices should work as they did before now.  All other mobile devices will use the new touch friendly menu.
8/13/2014 4:34 PM
Works great now. Thanks!
8/13/2014 4:47 PM
Yes! Thank you.
8/13/2014 9:30 PM
Even the double tap on the World Office menu is back. Me so happy;-)
8/13/2014 9:55 PM
I was out of town this weekend, and I DREADED having to use the HBD website on my Android tablet. These changes were SO incredibly appreciated. Thank you.
8/18/2014 8:31 AM
any chance we can get a game update?     
8/18/2014 3:53 PM
I find WIS's stunned silence very reassuring.
8/24/2014 4:43 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.