Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 6:53:00 PM (view original):
I think we have to agree to disagree on this. Whether or not this specific case justifies rioting, there are scenarios where it is an acceptable means to an end.

You're a complete moron.

But, humor me.  What "scenarios" exist in which lawless behavior is "an acceptable means to an end" in America?
5/1/2015 6:57 PM

UH-OH!!!   I MADE BL'S ARGUMENT AND HE'S

Fuckin idiots are so predictable. 

5/1/2015 7:00 PM
He funny that way.
5/1/2015 7:05 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/1/2015 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Attention. If the entire system is racist, who can you sue?

To fix the problem, enough people have to admit that the problem exists.
Al Sharpton knows the president. If you have a specific law you want passed he can probably help make it happen. Laws are passed by the 3 branches of govt, not courtrooms.... Why would you sue to make a change?
****, you're right. I guess they can just overturn the law that allows the justice system to be racist. Which law is that, again?

EDIT: you realize that courtrooms are part of the 3 branches of government, right?
5/1/2015 7:15 PM (edited)
Posted by tecwrg on 5/1/2015 7:05:00 PM (view original):
He funny that way.
Like a clown?

Or a retard?
5/1/2015 7:09 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/1/2015 6:57:00 PM (view original):
I think we have to agree to disagree on this. Whether or not this specific case justifies rioting, there are scenarios where it is an acceptable means to an end.

You're a complete moron.

But, humor me.  What "scenarios" exist in which lawless behavior is "an acceptable means to an end" in America?
The Holy Week Riots.

From Lyndon Johnson:

"What did you expect? I don't know why we're so surprised. When you put your foot on a man's neck and hold him down for three hundred years, and then you let him up, what's he going to do? He's going to knock your block off."

The Civil Rights act of 1968 was a direct result of the riots.
5/1/2015 7:14 PM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 7:07:00 PM (view original):

Al Sharpton knows the president. If you have a specific law you want passed he can probably help make it happen. Laws are passed by the 3 branches of govt, not courtrooms.... Why would you sue to make a change?
****, you're right. I guess they can just overturn the law that allows the justice system to be racist. Which law is that, again?
So you have NO specific changes you'd make to the justice system to alleviate 'racism'?
5/1/2015 7:14 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/1/2015 7:14:00 PM (view original):

So you have NO specific changes you'd make to the justice system to alleviate 'racism'?
You're asking me to come up with the solution? I don't know.

And you missed my edit by a few seconds:

Edit: you realize that the court is one of the 3 branches of government, right?
5/1/2015 7:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/1/2015 7:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 5/1/2015 7:05:00 PM (view original):
He funny that way.
Like a clown?

Or a retard?
Yes.

Yes.
5/1/2015 7:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 7:14:00 PM (view original):

You're a complete moron.

The Holy Week Riots.

From Lyndon Johnson:

"What did you expect? I don't know why we're so surprised. When you put your foot on a man's neck and hold him down for three hundred years, and then you let him up, what's he going to do? He's going to knock your block off."

Yeah, you're a moron.

There is no justification for lawless behavior in a civilized society.

But thanks for proving what I suspected all along.
5/1/2015 7:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 7:16:00 PM (view original):

So you are OK with rioting even though there is no solution? So then why even riot?
5/1/2015 7:31 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/1/2015 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 7:14:00 PM (view original):

You're a complete moron.

The Holy Week Riots.

From Lyndon Johnson:

Yeah, you're a moron.

There is no justification for lawless behavior in a civilized society.

But thanks for proving what I suspected all along.
Wait, what?

You asked for an example. I gave you one where riots directly lead to significant positive change and you ignore it. Good job.
5/1/2015 7:35 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/1/2015 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2015 7:16:00 PM (view original):

So you are OK with rioting even though there is no solution? So then why even riot?
I didn't say there wasn't a solution, I said I don't know what the solution is.

The law already prevents cops from murdering people. Should we write a second law saying the same thing for extra emphasis?
5/1/2015 7:40 PM
Rioting is wrong....

This...this is the correct way... https://www.change.org/p/u-s-house-of-representatives-pass-the-michael-brown-jr-law-to-begin-equipping-police-with-body-cameras
5/1/2015 7:52 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/1/2015 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Rioting is wrong....

This...this is the correct way... https://www.change.org/p/u-s-house-of-representatives-pass-the-michael-brown-jr-law-to-begin-equipping-police-with-body-cameras
Does that happen without the Ferguson riots?

Doubtful.
5/1/2015 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...126|127|128|129|130...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.