Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Posted by tecwrg on 5/2/2015 9:26:00 AM (view original):
There is no way to respond to completely idiotic assertions beyond what I've already said.  And I'll say it again.

There is no justification for lawless behavior in a civilized society.

You want to call that "going into shutdown mode", be my guest.  And then you can continue to tell us how burning, looting and violence can be used for the common good in America.
Sometimes "lawless behavior" is necessary when other ways of drawing attention to a problem have failed. It's pretty simple. Riots aren't a good thing but sometimes negative attention is the only available attention.
5/2/2015 9:58 AM
Keep repeating that over and over.

Let us know when somebody agrees with you.
5/2/2015 10:41 AM
Like I said several pages ago, I think we'll have to agree to disagree. Riots aren't good but sometimes the ends justify the means.
5/2/2015 10:55 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2015 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Like I said several pages ago, I think we'll have to agree to disagree. Riots aren't good but sometimes the ends justify the means.
I see you are a man of poor integrity. Its 'how' you got there that matters.
5/2/2015 11:01 AM
Posted by moy23 on 5/2/2015 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Not always.

How you get promoted to an important job, for example, matters. How you get an innocent person released from prison, on the other hand, matters less.
5/2/2015 11:27 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2015 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/2/2015 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Not always.

How you get promoted to an important job, for example, matters. How you get an innocent person released from prison, on the other hand, matters less.
Both matters can and should be handled with integrity. Your ethics could use some polishing.
5/2/2015 12:06 PM
You can have integrity and break the law at the same time.
5/2/2015 2:37 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2015 2:37:00 PM (view original):
You can have integrity and break the law at the same time.
says the guy who lacks integrity...
5/2/2015 3:21 PM
there is ZERO integrity in burning down a business that had nothing to do with freddie gray. there is ZERO integrity in injuring 20 cops that had nothing to do with freddie gray. there is ZERO integrity in burning cars whose owners had nothing to do with freddie gray. ZERO. NONE. ZILCH.
5/2/2015 3:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2015 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Like I said before, rioting isn't a good thing but sometimes the ends justify the means.
There is no justification for lawless behavior in a civilized society, despite how many times you insist on saying there is.
5/2/2015 4:38 PM
I'm saying there is, despite how many times you deny it.
5/2/2015 4:40 PM
Like I said before, rioting isn't a good thing but sometimes the ends justify the means.
In other words, according to you, breaking the law is ok if, in the end, it gets you what you want. That type of thinking is what is wrong with criminals in the first place. Anyone who condones criminal behavior because "sometimes the ends justify the means" is no better than the criminal themselves. You are an idiot!
5/2/2015 5:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bheid408 on 5/2/2015 5:41:00 PM (view original):
In other words, according to you, breaking the law is ok if, in the end, it gets you what you want. That type of thinking is what is wrong with criminals in the first place. Anyone who condones criminal behavior because "sometimes the ends justify the means" is no better than the criminal themselves. You are an idiot!
Sometimes breaking the law is ok. MLK broke the law on numerous occasions during protests.
5/2/2015 7:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...128|129|130|131|132...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.