Random Year League Season 2 (Full) Topic

Thanks Brando46

Here are your random numbers:

1907 1900 1947 1971 1995

Timestamp: 2014-08-27 08:25:34 UTC

8/27/2014 4:26 AM
Okay you want to be like that i am pulling my teams out of this league forget it 
8/27/2014 7:59 AM
there was just some kind of miscommunicaton and misunderstanding i apologized to him i thought he was snubbing me i happened twice so i did not know what to think 
8/27/2014 9:45 AM
I can only think of one a-hole who ran a league and then declined to play games in it. Anyone who does that would have a very hard time filling another league.

Lots of people just forget they are logged on; if someone is listed first in the lobby and doesn't respond, my assumption is that's what happened. Another frequent cause is crashes. When the game goes down, anyone who was logged in sometimes remains logged in when it comes back up. I'm pretty sure that happened to braveboy yesterday.
8/27/2014 9:59 AM
it didn't really happen like that his wife was using the pc or something to that effect nothing to get in a tizzy about everything is fine i mean i didn't know what to think cause it happened twice.  It is one of those miscommunication things.  All is alright we can move on to better pastures
8/27/2014 10:03 AM
bump
8/28/2014 8:15 AM
You know what happens to me KBaseball09.  When I am Online not playing I will get booted off sometimes.  And it will show that I am still on Line/  Why Would I not accept your Challenges?  I need to Make the MIN to that makes no sense to me at all..  I don't know if anyone else as that issue. 
8/28/2014 1:25 PM
Why Would I spend money to pay money on this site to play live?:  Just to ignore Challenges.  Its hard enough to find live games these days especially during the daytime hours which I am on the most.  All I know I have no I idea you challenge me the other day or I guess you Challenge me today.  If someone challenge me I will accept the Challenge.
8/28/2014 1:57 PM
Come on Now I have played 28,416 Live Sim Baseball games in my life ( Nothing to be Proud About).  I didn't play all those games Because I  Ignore  Challenges  Or Just Played Sparky Sims
8/28/2014 2:16 PM (edited)
you were not stuck in the applet where you were frozen and could not move this happened four separate occasions you were inside the applet and you exited four different times right after I challenged you so i don't think so 
8/28/2014 2:30 PM
That is really Weird.  I am Telling you I have never receive any Challenge From you in the last couple of days. 
8/28/2014 3:43 PM (edited)
I already played you 7 times in VeryNice League  I believe that's the only league we are in together right now.  So it Obvious that I am not trying to ignore you.  For some reason I never receive your Challenge.  I just played you three days ago so once again it is obvious that I am not ignoring you. 
8/28/2014 3:49 PM (edited)
what am i to think i challenged you twice watch you exit twice, not to mention yesterday which makes four same process four challenges i even sent you a sound four times you logged back in two different times then after that i saw you playing gusv a game so what am i to think 
8/28/2014 4:36 PM
everything being even makes no sense form me to take me teams out anyway nothing is really lost even this is the fact so I guess it really doesn't matter.  This does not amount to anything 
8/28/2014 5:59 PM
I'm a sucker for random as well....I'm in
8/28/2014 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Random Year League Season 2 (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.