Iba D2 Season 74 & ... Topic

Was up 8 with 6 min left. Couldn't close it.
10/6/2014 2:43 AM
Whatever bow says, I second it. Leading scorer in foul trouble, leaving my post players against a -4, make 2 of my last 6 FTs, he makes his last 6. Really thought this was the year.
10/7/2014 8:02 AM
That has to be the most tournament upsets ever in one night. Unbelievable.
10/7/2014 8:25 AM
Posted by davefilby on 10/7/2014 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Whatever bow says, I second it. Leading scorer in foul trouble, leaving my post players against a -4, make 2 of my last 6 FTs, he makes his last 6. Really thought this was the year.
I can't wait to read his temper tantrum. I love that other people anticipate him doing the same thing. Nice coaching, bow!
10/7/2014 10:32 AM
Posted by cregen7 on 10/7/2014 10:32:00 AM (view original):
I can't wait to read his temper tantrum. I love that other people anticipate him doing the same thing. Nice coaching, bow!
Not meant as a shot as bow, he always puts together good teams and there are a bunch of us out. 6 of the top 16 seeds advance past the second round. The NT is a cold unforgiving *****.
10/7/2014 11:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bow2dacowz on 10/7/2014 12:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cregen7 on 10/7/2014 10:32:00 AM (view original):
call me when you actually win something that matters, toolbag.
Care to elaborate on your loss? Possibly how none of it was your fault? 
10/7/2014 5:01 PM
ill certainly point out that for about the last 10 seasons you've tried to go there on this board every single season and despite your accusations every time, there is nothing.

keep trying to stir the pot, but frankly your record is not relevant enough for your opinion to matter.
10/7/2014 5:39 PM
Erksine is the only 1 seed and there are no 2 seeds in the final 8. that's pretty crazy!
10/8/2014 7:54 PM
Posted by bow2dacowz on 10/7/2014 5:39:00 PM (view original):
ill certainly point out that for about the last 10 seasons you've tried to go there on this board every single season and despite your accusations every time, there is nothing.

keep trying to stir the pot, but frankly your record is not relevant enough for your opinion to matter.
Just to be clear, I'm not trying to paint a picture of me being a superior coach to you - even I don't believe that. I'm just pointing out how you pout after any loss (and even some close wins as your conference message board shows)
10/8/2014 9:24 PM
lol.  yep lots of "tantrums" there.

so what have we established so far?

1) you like to exaggerate...a lot.
2) you've been doing this tired exaggeration for many seasons now
3) when the evidence doesn't support what you are accusing me of you proceed to try and twist things on the conference board to fit your argument even though they really dont
4) you don't actually believe you're a better coach than me
5) which is a good thing because by no measure available in this universe would you qualify as such.

i think that about covers it.  good chat.  glad you showed everyone what i'm all about.

10/9/2014 12:18 AM
Haha you never disappoint, bow.

I look forward to many more season of hearing how the random sim screwed you!
10/9/2014 12:46 AM
i look forward to many more seasons watching you live in your fantasyland of exaggeration and infatuation.
10/9/2014 8:06 AM

I have no idea how to play this game anymore. Bowie State is a very good defensive team but I don't see any way that team should shoot 59% against my team. One outside shooter and no one with low post over 70. I can't believe how little those ratings matter when you play a press. Try again next year.

10/9/2014 11:44 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Iba D2 Season 74 & ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.