Used to be you could see the true ceilings of DITR's (and anybody on any 40 man rosters for that matter) of any team in any league (didn't even need to be a manager in the league to see it). Sent a ticket to CS in case anyone was exploiting it. Before it was fixed I poked around a few DITR classes and it seemed like once every other class or so there was a guy or two that looked to be more than a ML backup. Most of the time it was backups or garbage.

Also noticed that a lot of DITR's didn't reach their ceiling, probably because managers didn't pay enough attention to playing time. Maybe this end of season promotion theory contributed to that as well.
6/4/2017 3:31 PM
Posted by SportsGoofy on 6/2/2017 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Hi everyone.. My first time in the league.. I just started Spring Training.. So, from what I am reading.. I shouldn't put my best projected prospects in AAA? I had promoted all my guys from LA HA AA to next levels.. I should keep a guy who is a 70, but projected 85 in Low A so I can promote him after 34 games? - would Triple A just be a place for career minor leaguers?
The end of season promotion bump (if it is real) is for DITR's. For future ML prospects are drafted/IFA, I personally stick them in AA and AAA to get them the best coaching. They aren't going to get ridiculous promotion bumps like DITR's.
6/4/2017 3:35 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.