I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Maybe Swampy is one of the voices...
2/26/2016 3:37 PM
It's different, though.

Swamphawk was a nut. But at least you could sometimes tell what he was talking about. Kind of like you.

Doug doesn't make sense. He babbles incoherently on the internet, where he can read what he typed before he posts it. That's pretty bad...
2/26/2016 3:38 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/26/2016 3:38:00 PM (view original):
It's different, though.

Swamphawk was a nut. But at least you could sometimes tell what he was talking about. Kind of like you.

Doug doesn't make sense. He babbles incoherently on the internet, where he can read what he typed before he posts it. That's pretty bad...
Maybe you should shut up and stop talking about dead people.

I understand. That's what you weak people do.

You don't wanna talk to me. For years.

I'm not dead. I can talk back.
2/26/2016 8:23 PM

TYVM ditty WaWa Blah Blah nooger blim blam slim slam me LAWYER court TV fired by left made fun of by Cheech and Chong and JUST NOW kicked off NEW YORK radio too….GOD I SUCK!!!!

2/26/2016 8:56 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/26/2016 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/26/2016 3:38:00 PM (view original):
It's different, though.

Maybe you should shut up and stop talking about dead people.

I understand. That's what you weak people do.

You don't wanna talk to me. For years.

I'm not dead. I can talk back.
I guess you can talk back, but I don't think you can actually intelligently respond to anything. Which was kinda my point. Which you kinda proved here yet again.
2/27/2016 12:48 PM
Doug is basically Gabby Johnson in Blazing Saddles. If he ever tried to make a coherent point, it could be refuted. But Authentic Frontier Gibberish...who could argue with that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U
2/27/2016 7:36 PM

IGNORE DOUGIE! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!
2/28/2016 7:05 PM

Coffee?
2/28/2016 7:10 PM

Game over. Stuck with liberals again.
3/1/2016 9:44 PM
If Trump causes Republicans to split enough to create a legit 3rd Party (which I truly hope he does, and is the main reason I support him), he should go down in History as the man who stopped the demise of American Democracy. Ever since this Country has had only two major political Parties, we have become less and less and less a Democracy (where the people are actually represented), and that will continue as long as only the two are in place.
3/2/2016 10:12 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.