I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

wait no

Val Kilmer!
5/6/2016 4:12 PM (edited)

‘Bama Drama: Top Alabama leaders all embroiled in controversy

5/9/2016 8:33 PM
Trump is pro universal healthcare, wants to raise minimum wage to trap even more people in poverty, pro abortion....

I continue to miss having a conservative running for president.
5/9/2016 10:38 PM
I would love to hear your convoluted logic to explain why higher minimum wage "traps more people in poverty."
5/10/2016 12:44 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL
5/10/2016 8:28 AM
People get laid off because you can't afford them.

Tax payers have to pay that bill.

People lose their small business because they have to go out of business because they can't afford to stay in business because of the oppressive government forcing them to shut down and lose everything and go on welfare.

Kids that could have had temporary introduction jobs now have no jobs and pay no taxes.

Taxes rise to make up for the people who are not working to pay them not to work and tax everybody else more for the taxes they no longer pay.

OBAMACARE is the prime example of this.

This is why business is running away from America. DemoNazis have chased them out for decades.

The democrat party has destroyed everything. They killed America. You're dead.
5/10/2016 8:14 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17
I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.