I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

JUST DONT MARRY 5 DIFERENT APPLES

DIVORCE IS A SIN
6/29/2015 4:26 PM
MY GOD DOESN'T SEE IT THAT WAY!!!!!   WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT MY GOD SEZ IS OK!??!?!?!!
6/29/2015 4:29 PM
LIBS GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT!

LIBS FINALLY HAPPY!
6/29/2015 5:00 PM
There is a battle in Canada for polygamy going on now.
6/29/2015 8:39 PM
6/30/2015 5:11 AM
6/30/2015 8:00 AM
So, when I saw that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s PAC was setting up an #AskBobby hashtag campaign on Twitter for the candidate to answer during a town hall event in Iowa, I instantly knew that was a horrific idea. I would even go so far as to say whoever thought setting up this social media stunt would be a good way to “interact with voters” should probably never work with any political campaign again. When I say this whole thing turned into quite the spectacle thanks to anti-Jindal advocates absolutely crushing the Louisiana governor, I’m not exaggerating at all. The comical nature of these “questions” asked of Jindal rivaled what I saw during the #TedCruzCampaignSlogans that went viral following the launch of his campaign. Though, at least to Cruz’s credit, that hashtag was started by people on the Internet mocking Cruz – not by his actual campaign itself. That being said, I thought I’d list a few of the best ones I came across: 

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bobby-jindals-campaign-starts-twitter-campaign-askbobby-hilarity-ensues/
7/1/2015 7:27 AM
TOO LONG

30% UNEMPLOYMENT
7/3/2015 3:56 PM
YOU'RE WIFE DIDN'T SAY TOO LONG.
7/3/2015 6:23 PM
30% unemployment
7/4/2015 3:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/8/2015 2:23 PM
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-ENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DRINK!
7/8/2015 3:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...17 Next ▸
I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.